19

The cold breeze of the wind made the black haired gangster's hair flow around with beautiful shine from street lights. (name) was walking a little bit after him so she could collect whatever she had inside her head back to the point that she could have a normal conversation.

Her cheeks were slightly pink and she was frowning through her thoughts. All the distant car noises made her fall deeper and deeper into her small little world.

Keisuke on the other hand was walking calmly towards his destination. He had decided to find a rooftop to chill on and watch the city. He knew that (name) had one on the top of her apartment building. And where he was walking towards wasn't exactly her apartment building, it was the one next to it, but he didn't know that. He was so sure it was the one he was planning to go to.

(name) got snapped out of her thoughts as Baji stopped in front of a door to an apartment building that was really similar to hers.

"Can you open the door?" Baji asked. She looked around and she went along with it. She put the code in and hoped it was the same that her apartment had and it was.

The (h/c) haired girl was having a hard time keeping her mouth shut as they were climbing up the stairs together. On the other hand Baji was so confident of his memory that he was now smiling.

"So I remembered that you have a rooftop here and I thought that night view of stars and city would be refreshing. So what is your opinion?" His eyes were sparkling as he opened the door to the roof. He was having the time of his life.

"I love it!" She tilted her head as her smile got bigger. It was a genuine smile with pure based feelings underneath. Baji had thought the one of the most perfect places to spend time in her opinion. She stepped onto such a familiar yet so unknown roof that it was almost strange.

She was so happy with Baji's choice to hang out that she considered hugging him but resisted the urge.

Baji went ahead to sit on the ground near the railing that separates us from the city. (name) didn't wait for long before she took quick steps and sat beside her new crush.

"I'm sorry that I told you that but I think that I should be honest with you." He made sure that she was listening before continuing. "I think that you should know that when the time comes when I tell you everything about me it will not change anything."

"Well only if one of the things you would reveal would be that you enjoy kicking little kittens I would cut you off." She was trying to lift the mood that started to feel too gloomy for her liking. It isn't that she doesn't want him to talk to her, it is just that she noticed how he will not open up to her now. She doesn't want to pressure him to talk.

"How did you know that?!" Baji joked and brought his hand to his heart. "Now you don't want to be friends with me anymore!" She slightly punched his arm again and gave him an annoyed face. But inside she felt really happy. She was proud that she could lift the mood up with just one sentence.

"Stop being such a jerk." She snorted. She was trying to look cool in some way. She was trying to be cool in front of Baji without realizing it.

"No, I know you love me." He teased her. Her face started to flame up. She felt like her face was burning and her ears were steaming. On the other hand Baji started to notice what kind of effect his words had on her.

"Aww, you are blushing." He was having so much fun teasing her. He was loving it. He knew that if he would be given a chance to date her he would take it without a second thought. He knew it and Chifuyu knew it.
Unfortunately almost all of the members of Toman knew that Baji was interested in her. There was only one person who didn't really realize it and it was (name) herself.

"No I'm not blushing you big idiot." She mumbled and buried herself into her hoodie sleeves.

"I know you are." He whispered into her ear and then poked her head with his finger. That made her head overflow with emotions. She was so flustered that she couldn't think straight.

"Stop it Baji!" She said as she slapped his hand away from her before he could poke her again. She looked ahead and hoped that she could collect her thoughts before it was too late.

"Okay, but on a serious note. What ice cream flavor is your favorite?" He was trying to collect useful information for future dates he was planning. Not that he would actually force her to go on a date with him or anything but if she would agree on a date he would have some idea. If he would be rejected he would absolutely still try to be friends with her. In his eyes (name) was one of the most interesting people he had encountered in his fourteen years of life on this earth.

She took a breath before turning her head slightly to look at him. "Well I like mint chocolate chip ice cream but I also enjoy chocolate." Her voice came out a little bit muffled.

Baji looked at her with some kind of disgust. It wasn't towards her but towards the thought of what mint choco tasted like last time he tried it. "Not to be rude but you must like toothpaste or something." Was all he said before (name) was glaring at him with a judging look on her face.

"The amount of times I have been asked that is so frustrating." She was glaring into his soul with disgust. "If that's your opinion then what flavor do you prefer?" Her words were as sharp as needles. No one should be allowed to diss her taste in ice cream.

"Of course I love chocolate! It's like the best flavor of all time!" As soon as Baji finished what he said he was met with a slap on the back of his head.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"That was for being a jerk and having a bad taste in ice cream!"

'And making my heart feel things it hasn't felt before.' She thought to herself.