18

(Name) walked beside her taller friend and looked at him with a frustrated look on her face.

"I think that was cheating!" She slightly punched him into his right upper arm. He chuckled at her cute small tray of a punch when he felt the impact of her fist on his arm.

"I didn't cheat. You just thought you were winning and stopped running." He gave her his signature grin after she had stopped punching his arm.

Keisuke brought his hand up to (h/c) girls head and ruffled her (h/l) hair. She gave him an angry and annoyed face as he smiled at the cute faces she was making.
"You are so cute when you get angry." She puffed her cheeks and tried to not get any angrier. She didn't want to amuse him this way, no. She was here to make him feel better but not to make her look cute and small.

"I am not cute! I might be tinier than you but I am in no way cute!" She mumbled through a little panic she was having. Her cheeks were turning redder than they had ever been and her heart was jumping up and down.

"Whatever brings you peace of mind." He smiled at her while she started to walk towards the store.

-

As the teenagers were bickering and getting their earlier worries raised for at least this nightly hang out, Chifuyu was worrying for his friend. He knew that Baji didn't want his help, not now at least. He knew that (name) would be the one who he would ask for help or emotional support, if he had the courage to do so.

Chifuyu knew that his dear friend had caught feelings for his cousin and he was having his doubts. He hasn't been that close with her but felt like he had some kind of responsibility towards her when it came to his friends.

The blonde boy was scared that his dear little bit older cousin and friend would get herself involved in stuff that she couldn't get out of.
He knew that she shouldn't get involved with any gangs or gangsters outside of Toman and now Baji wasn't part of it anymore. Now he couldn't keep eye on her even if he wanted to.

His eyes were burning up from all the crying he had been through these past few hours. Chifuyu knew he couldn't bring Baji back right now. Not when he was trying to do something in secret. Maybe Baji was actually against Toman. No, that couldn't be it, he has always been a part of it.

-

(name) pov

"I met an old friend of mine not long before I called you." Baji told me before looking down at his feet. He wasn't looking at where we were walking anymore. "He was released from prison not too long ago." I nodded before he continued. "He is part of Valhalla too and I have to prove myself to them."

"How are you proving yourself to them?" I asked without much of a thought. He stopped walking and looked at me. I stopped walking a little bit after he did so I could see him clearly. His fists were squeezing the handles of plastic bags of snacks and drinks we bought and he looked like he was considering what he would and could tell.

"I have to beat up my vice captain to prove that I'm part of Valhalla." His voice was slow and somehow soft but still deep. He sounded like he was having a lot of things that he didn't want to say out aloud.
I looked up at his face. He didn't show any emotions at all. Well maybe he showed regret of some kind but only in his eyes. That regret gave me bad vibes of what could and had happened.

I let his words sink in slowly before I let myself realize what he meant by that. "You have to beat up Chifuyu, don't you?" I asked.
My thoughts were diverse. I want Baji to do what feels right for him but hurting my little cousin is fucked up. Not that I can stop it but I would be happy if he wouldn't have told me at all beforehand because now I feel responsible for the outcome.
Why would he even tell me? I can't let that happen after hearing this.

"Why did you tell me that?" I asked with a little demanding voice.

"I think you deserved to know. I thought I should tell you this because it's part of the reason you are here now." He sounded different. He was considering things and wasn't the Baji I first met. He sounds more serious and sad.

"I don't think I would have wanted to know this. Now I feel responsible for your actions and if I'm being honest I think you have made a mistake when you left toman and now that you had told." I brought my eyes to his before I continued. "But now that you told me I have to tell you that I was there when you left. I saw and heard most of the things that happened and when you called I knew exactly why you were calling me." He looked speechless. "So I think we are almost even."

His mouth was opening and closing like he wanted to say something. After a while he managed to ask, "Why were you there?"

I took a breath and looked up to the night sky.
"To be honest I was worried about you, I wanted to see how you were doing since you weren't answering my texts or calls." When I had finished my little tiny confession I saw how his lips were turning up and forming a smile.

"Aww, so you were worried for me! How cute of you." He smiled at me before starting to tease me about it.

"Do you like me so much that you were ready to go to a dangerous gang meeting where you could possibly get hurt. I am so glad that you care for me." He was having the time of his life as he was being a drama queen in his own way.

How I love this side of him. I love how he makes me feel and blush all of a sudden.

I think might I like him.
No... Well maybe.