13

3rd
(name) was walking towards the white store.
She was a little hesitant to meet up with Baji and her cousin.
She hasn't really talked to Chifuyu after his parents moved away.

Not long after they moved his parents broke up with each other and his mom moved back to Tokyo.
Now it has been about two years. They didn’t talk with each other in those two years.

(name) was partly nervous because she was scared that it would be really awkward for them.
She even thought that she would turn back and say she got sick or something.

Because of her thinking she didn’t notice that she was already in the parking lot in front of the store.
Bajis' voice woke her up from her deep trance.

“(name)! I thought you wouldn’t come after all.” Baji said and approached the shorter girl with her cousin.

”oh… hi!" (name) said before her head turned to look at the beautiful and oh so interesting ground.

"If it's okay with you, we would go to ride our bikes for a while and then go to a park near Chifuyus place." Baji listed his and Chifuyus' plans.

"It's ok with me." (name) mumbled feeling kind of nervous about the idea of riding the same motorbike as one of the boys.

Either way it would be a little uncomfortable in whatever situation was going to unfold tonight.

(name) pov

"(name) you are going to ride with me." Baji said just before he hopped on his bike. I followed his example and hopped into his bike. Chifuyu on the other hand was already ready to start his engine.

"Remember to hold onto me.” Baji whispered to me before starting the engine.

The wind pushed my hear away from my face and made me feel a little cold. Chifuyu was riding behind us.

We were going faster and faster. I was so sure that we were going against traffic rules.

Right now it didn't matter. I felt some how so free that it didn't make any sense at all. Everything felt so right and so peaceful, but still so chaotic at the same time.

I was enjoying the different lights and the view of the city we lived in.
The streets of Tokyo were somehow different this way.
It was more enjoyable this way.

"Are we going to fast for your liking?" Baji asked and I just simply shaked my head as if to say no before I realized that he couldn't see me.
"No, I really like it this way." I mumbled quietly and I thought he wouldn't hear me but he did.
"Nice. Sounds like we are going to do this more often then." He said and gave me hope that it would really happen in the future.

"That would be really nice." I said. My voice tripped happiness and hope.
My eyes glimmered and I must have looked so happy at that moment.

Everything felt right.