14

3rd pov

Sun was shining on the playground where three teens were enjoying the afternoon together. It was sunny and sunlight was shining at the girls' eyes. Everything felt unreal for her.
She never would have guessed that she needed this kind of hang out.
She was never used to being part of friend groups and having an almost regular hang out.
Well she had her best friend and neighbor Hina. They had been friends for a while now and knew each other well enough to say that they were close. Then there was Emma who is a new addition into her little bubble of people she knew and cared for.

"So, why did you approach (name) at the store that evening? I would like to hear the reason for it." Chifuyu teased the taller boy and wiggled his eyebrows. (name)s' (e/c) eyes shot up after hearing her name.
Black haired boy started smiling like an idiot before answering, "Of course I have to go and talk to that pretty cousin of yours."
Chifuyu had mixed feelings about what Baji said. He wanted Baji to be happy but didn't want his cousin to be part of any type of gang stuff. (name) got flustered after hearing Baji calling her pretty and that was only thing that went through her brain for a few seconds before Chifuyu yelled, "She is my cousin you prick!" Chifuyu yelled.
"You hadn't talked to her for so long and now I can't even say that she is pretty. You are such a joy killer." Baji said with a playful tone of voice. That was where it all started. They started a play fight and after few headlocks they started running around.

-

(name) was observing both of the boys who were throwing little stones and sand from the sandbox at each other. They were laughing and yelling.
It made her smile.
Even if she wasn't being part of the little war between them she was enjoying the view of it.

Baji had gotten a great idea and decided to tell it to Chifuyu who wasn't against it. Not at all. He thought it would be a great idea. So both of the boys took sand from the sandbox and sneaked up on (name). She wasn't paying that much attention that she would have noticed both of the taller males grinning at each other. When she noticed their grin and sand it was already too late.

Baji gave Chifuyu a signal to throw the sand at (name) before they would start running. As they threw the sand they could swear that the girl was going to kill them. Her face fell at the same second the sand hit her head. She liked watching them having fun but she was not prepared to be part of it.

It took a few seconds to proceed that her blond haired cousin and her new black haired friend were running away from her and laughing like maniacs.
Her lips turned up into sweet but still playful smile of hers. She got up and started running after the two boys who were running around the park and trying not to get caught.

"Okay, it's on!"