9

(name) pov

I ran straight to the nearest hospital. I saw some toman members outside of the hospital entrance. Probably waiting for news on Drakens conditio.
I walked through them to the big see transparent door. Every time I hit one of them I mumbled a little sorry before some of them could start an argument with me.

I typed a text to Hina and asked for directions to the waiting area. My foot tapped impatiently to the white marmor floor.
Hina gave me the directions after some waiting.

I stepped to the waiting area and received Hinas worried look. Emma was crying her eyes out and some purple haired boy was hitting the wall.
I gave a little hey to Takemichis little friend group. I got a few heys back.
Near the purple haired dude was one tall one with a dum haircut.

I heard steps coming from behind me. I looked and saw Mikey. His head was low and looked like he had taken a hit. Mikey raised his head and I saw how he had to try to put a brave face.
"Takemichy." Mikey said
"Mikey-kun..." Takemichi said quietly. "Draken-kun is..." He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence.
"Yeah, I heard. Where is the waiting room?" Was all Mikey said before Emma started to cry even more than before.

I took my leave after Draken was out of his surgery and Hina confirmed that she would be fine. The whole incident sounded crazy.

How could someone almost my age stab anyone? What a fucking bullshit is this shit. In a sense I shouldn't judge others when I don't know the whole story. Still for my opinion there shouldn't be anything sharp things in a gang fights so it would be fair.

Hopefully no one else got injured as badly as the blond giraffe.

I walked to one of the tiny stores on the way home.

3rd pov

(name) was looking for some cold coffee or something not so sweet this time. Sweets weren't so fitting on her mood right now.
"Maybe I should buy something for Hina and Emma." she whispered for herself.

She took three coffees, one for each of the girls. She wasn't so sure if Emma liked coffee so she bought one of her favorite monsters for her.

She was walking to her apartment door but got a good idea. She called her brown eyed friend's number and got an answer pretty quickly.

"Hey, (name)!" Hinas soft voice rang through the flip phone. "Hey! Where are you right now and are you with Emma?" The (e/c) eyed girl asked. "Yes Emma is here with me and we are near our school. Why?" Hina asked.

"Can you wait for me there? I went and bought coffee for all of us. If Emma doesn't like coffee I got her a monster." I said to the phone. "Ok. We will wait for you."