11

(name) pov

"Hi?..." I answered quietly.

"Oh right. I haven't introduced myself yet." My cousin's friend said. "I'm Baji, Baji Keisuke." The dark haired boy introduced himself.
"I'm (surname) (name). Nice to meet you." I said and smiled after. He seems to be pretty nice.

"What are you doing at this time in a store?" he asked. "It's not past midnight and I'm buying some stuff for a sleepover." I answered and turned around. "Fuck..." I cursed as I noticed that the sprite was sold out.

"What's wrong?" Baji asked. "Sprite is sold out and Emma asked me to buy it." I mumbled. "That sucks." Baji said.

I tried to take my phone from my pocket, but realised that I didn't take my phone with me. "Do you have Emma's phone number?" I asked.
"I do. Why?" He questioned me. "I don't have my phone with me." I said.

3rd pov

Baji started a call to Emma and gave his phone to (name). She took his phone and waited for Emma to pick up. Not long after Emma decided to answer.

"Hey Baji! What's up?" Emma's sweet voice came out of the phone that (name) got to borrow.
"Hey! (name) here. I needed to ask, what do you want me to pick up because the sprite is sold out?" (name) asked. "Pepsi or something. But why do you have Bajis phone?!" Emma asked.

"We crossed paths in the store and I didn't take my phone with me. So I asked if I could call you." (name) answered.

Baji had just stood there watching the beautiful girl who was having a calling with her friend. Baji smiled at the fact that the girl he had set his eyes on almost a week ago was making a call with his phone.

The call ended and the sweet girl gave him his phone back. "Thank you for letting me borrow your phone." (name) said before she took a Pepsi out of the cooler.

"I got to go. See you!" She said before she was off to get chocolate for her friend and few lollipops for her self.
The tall black haired boy was left behind.

(name) paid for her stuff and put them in a plastic bag that she had bought at the same time. She put her two lollipops in her hoodie pocket.

She stepped out of the store's doors and met the gaze of black haired boy.
"I thought that I should walk you to your sleep overs." He said proudly. "Thank you but I can walk by myself." I stated and he just rolled his eyes.
"I know, but I want to walk you there." He insisted. "Ok, fine." (name) said with a playful smirk on her face.

They started to walk to her and Hinas apartment building. At first it was kind of awkward but soon enough those two started to tell weird dad jokes.

"Hey. Do you want to hear a joke?" The slightly shorter girl asked. "Yup, tell me." Baji said with a smile dancing across his face.

(name) pov

"What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" I said and tried to keep a straight face. "They're both Paris sites." I laughed. Baji let out a little laugh. "That was pretty funny for a dad joke." He said. "But not as good as this.." He cleared his throat. "Why don't eggs tell jokes? They'd crack each other up." He joked. His laugh was like music to my ears.

"Ok, my turn." I announced. "I don't trust those trees. They seem kind of shady." I said and pointed at a tree. "Funny." He said before telling his second one. "What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows."

That went on and on to the point that we were at the apartment building.

"Ok, this is my last one." I said between my laughs. I took a deep breath, "This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in." I said and finally started to laugh again.

We laughed together a while before I had to go. "I really have to go now. Bye!" I said but got pulled back before I even took the first step.
"Here is my phone number. Text me when you find your phone. Okay?" He handed me a little piece of paper and let go of my arm.
"Okay." I nodded before walking into the stairwell.