6

3rd pov

"Hey! We should go to the store. I have to pick up some groceries." Mitsuya yelled for the others. They drove to the direction of the store he mentioned.
"Okay! Let's go shopping!" Blond boy yelled and drove to the parking lot. All of them followed. Takemichi got up before Mikey and cracked his back.

"All of the driving makes me tired." Takemichi complained. "You didn't even drive." Draken laughed. "I know that! But it made me tired." Takemichi whined.

"I need to buy some chicken, noodles, milk and rice." Mitsuya listed in his head all he needed. "I want some dorayaki!" Mikey yelled.

They started to walk towards the store that they planned to go. All of them were almost at the end of the parking lot when Takemichi noticed a certain familiar looking girl. "Hey, it's (surname)!" Takemichi yelled out of the blue. The girl flinched from the loud scream that surprised her.

She raised her head and smiled at them all. "Hey!" She answered. "Kenchin it's that cool dinosaur girl from last week." Mikey said excitement dripping from his voice. Draken nodded in response.
"You three know each other?" Takemichi claimed. "Nope! But we met her like a week ago or something in an ice-cream shop. She bumped into me." Mikey said happily.

"Oh.. Hi (name)!" Chifuyu mumbled as his eyes landed on his cousin. "Long time no see Chifuyu." said (h/c)nette girl at the same time as she rose from the grass. "I would really like to chat more but I drank my monster. So I'm not going to stick around longer." Girl in the demonias walked to the direction of her apartment building.

The boys just watched her walking out of the parking lot. "Chifuyu I didn't know you knew her." Baji laughed after.

"She is my cousin." Chifuyu answered. "Well you got a hot cousin. Maybe we are going to be relatives someday." Baji grinned and Chifuyu just rolled his eyes. "Like that would ever happen." The blue eyed boy answered sarcastically.

"Hey, have you seen Mitsuya?" Takemichi  panicked as he tried to find his purple haird friedn. "He went to get the things he needed." Draken answered for the panicking blondie. "When did he leave?!? Like what the hell." Takemichy screamed.

(name) walked through her apartment building's door after she wrote the code in. She started to walk up the stairs to the third floor.
Her shoes made a clicking noise as she walked through the stairwell.

She walked through the door of her apartment. Then she shut the door as quietly as possible so her mom wouldn't have to know about her late night adventure.
She opened her shoe's and took the shoes off. Then she sneaked to her room and took her black hoodie off. The hoodie was thrown to the floor near her other clothes and some trash.

She didn't want to change her comfy pants, so she just let herself hop on the bed and slipped inside a black blancet. A big sigh was heard coming out of her mouth before she let her body relax under the covers.
The tired girl fell asleep faster than ever before.