☺🏆 Ɨ𝓝ᵗ𝐑Ⓞ 🐝💛

_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_

[ ᗰᗩᖇᑕY EᗩᗪE ]

Date Started- 7/06/2022

Date Finished- ??/??/????

_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_

Name - (Y/N) Northwest

Age- 13

Hair - (H/C)

Eye Color - (E/C)

Skin Color - (S/C)

Pacifica Northwest is her cousin from her dad's side, but her dad isn't blood-related and was adopted. There isn't anything special except that, and their wealth's very different. (Y/N)'s father stating, "They choose to live near the poor and buy their land because truly they are only middle class and couldn't afford an actual home here in California." This resulted in both Pacifica and (Y/N) not meeting as frequently as they used to. Also, I doubt I will include any Gravity Falls characters in the story just small notes of them tho.

Similar to Anne, (Y/N) was in varsity for the girls' Volleyball team and was the leader of the robotics team, mainly joined to impress Marcy with her intellect but only ended up with more homework. (Y/N) doesn't know much about cooking but is one hell of a baker. (Y/N) has an invisible cage around her heart not allowing even Marcy to know about her treatment at home or her true negative emotions in fear of them thinking she was weak. So yes, she is going to be difficult when it comes to Marcy. (Y/N) does have a gem and more information about it is in the later pages.

_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_

Important Author's Note

Also, note that English isn't my first language and I try my best when rereading and grammar correcting my work. Thank autocorrect is a thing.

I will not tolerate any form of homophobic/racist/sexist/ableist/or anything that would discriminate or belittle any community. My books and comment section are safe for everyone and I hope the entire community can agree. Any form of hate comments will be deleted as well as mentally shamed by me and my friends after I screenshot and share them. Literally, we will point and laugh at your ignorant actions regardless of what you think.

This will be a fluff story similar to Luz and Amity's adorable romance idk if smut means a makeout scene but yes there will be makeout scene they won't go further than that.

Also, so everyone knows I am a new writer to Wattpad and any writing community. I am just a big fan of the show and since there aren't that many shows that I have at the moment to watch I've decided to pour my mind and thoughts into writing. I hope you'll enjoy it.

In case you don't already know [ Warning/TW ]

There will be mentions of death, blood, fighting, neglect, abuse, toxic behavior/actions, negative thoughts/emotions, abandonment, and starvation.

~ First meet