15

At the other end, Cyril is at home, counting his money.

He talks to Keith and Walter.

"Oh my goodness, I need to spend some of my savings again."

Keith and Walter both made noises.

"Well think about it. It would be embarrassing if I still ask him to provide me some clothes. I'll just have to buy my own outfit, and I'll buy one from Topaz. Maybe she can let me wear something."

Cyril takes the money from his savings.

After getting the exact amount he needed, he went immediately to Topaz's Telas.

 He enters inside the store and chooses from a dozen of clothes.

He takes one of the clothes that are on the hanger and then he will go straight to the cash register to pay Topaz.

Topaz suddenly talks to him.

"Cyril, tell me the truth."

There was silence being manifested.

"Are you working for the son of the owners of Soledad Elegante?"

"What? Why did you suddenly think of that?"

"There are a lot of people who are buying formal clothes today. And all of them said that the clothes are for the Soledads' party. And coincidentally, you are one of those customers who are buying formal clothes now. So tell me, is he the one who you're working for? "

Cyril begins blushing.

"Wow! Look at you! You've hit the jackpot now dear! So what? Maybe you're shopping now because it's not for the party, you're just going on a date."

"Oh no! I'll just pass by there. Patrick is insisting me to go, and of course I just gave in because I pity him."

"You're so harsh. "Pity"? Really?"

Cyril and Topaz just smiled and laughed.

"But wait, you'll just pass by there? Then I might as well just give you that outfit for free."

Cyril felt guilty.

"Hey don't! I'm still a customer!"

"You're my best friend!"

"But still, you still deserve to be paid Topaz. You also worked hard on this business of yours."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Remember, I also dream of having my own business. Of course I'll make you pay too!"

"You're so despicable!"

They just began laughing again.

"All right. I'll accept your payment. But no refunds!"

"Of course! Oh yeah, I still need to get dressed. I'll just tell you everything when I get back."

"All right. See you later! Enjoy!"

Cyril exits the store.

He returned to his living quarters to change his clothes.

He chose the turquoise colored tuxedo as his outfit for the party.

After a few minutes, he was dressed.

He looks at himself in the mirror while wearing his outfit.

"I look great!"

Keith and Walter are just staring at the other end.

Cyril turned his attention to his pets.

"Is it okay?"

He looks again in the mirror and take a deep breath.

He looks at Keith and Walter one more time.

"We can do this."

Cyril leaves his house.

He stumbles upon Gloria, Marissa and Aldo, who just came home from someone else's house.

"Cyril!" The three called him all at once.

"Hi!"

"Wow you're beautiful today!" Marissa commented.

"Thank you! I'm going to a party! Wait a minute, what happened to you guys? And why did you just arrive now?"

"We went to our friend's house. We did a project for school, so we didn't go home right away." Gloria answered.

Aldo suddenly interjects.

"But it's okay, we're done!"

"Alright, it's great to see you guys focusing your studies. But you should also be careful, don't stay up too late. You're still young."

"Okay!" The three of them answered all at once.

"Oh hey, I need to go already! I'm in a hurry."

"Okay Cyril!" Aldo answered.

"Bye Cyril!" Both Marissa and Gloria shouted.

Cyril walks out of Section 18.

After a few minutes, he's out of the gate of his subdivision and is also waiting for a ride to Silver Haven.

While waiting, he notices that the laces of his shoes are not tied.

He ties them first.

Suddenly a jeep passes by, but it was running too fast and it would not stop. It keeps going.

Cyril noticed this and tried to chase it down.

"Hey wait!"

When he tried to chase the jeep, he suddenly slipped on the cement he was stepping on and accidentally fell into the ditch.

His expensive clothes were soiled.