Chapter 15: A Bloody Vengeance

Sound Village)

Now in Orochimaru's throne Room. Sat Skarlet with Anko and Sheeva standing besides her while Kintaro brought in not just a red haired girl and white haired boy but also another pair a dark blue haired woman and boy. As they were all surrounded by Shokans and Kintaro.

Skarlet glanced down at the four as they all eyed her.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Asked The white haired boy.

"My name is Skarlet Uzumaki Khan. Blood Dragon Empress of the New Uzu Empire. As you can see your master Orochimaru is dead and so is his right hand man Kabuto." She says with all four of them gasping in shock that Orochimaru is actually dead!? Given how many have failed to kill him, even the Sandaime failed to kill him so did Jiraiya.

The red head looked up at Skarlet.

"So what is going to happen to us?" The red head asked with Skarlet looking at her.

"What is your name?" She asked

"Karin, Karin Uzumaki. I can't believe I have family that's still alive.." She mused looking at the red-haired Empress.

"Unfortunately there is another family member I've found and he was in the Akatsuki

"Unfortunately there is another family member I've found and he was in the Akatsuki. I've recruited him into my empire. As for what will happen to you all. You have choices to join my empire. Or you can die and join with Orochimaru in hell." Skarlet says

"If so... I'll join you. I'd like to be around more of my cousins that's still alive." Karin says with Skarlet smiling at her.

"After Konoha's destruction. I will bring back all of our clan." Skarlet says with Karin raising an eyebrow

"How?" Karin asked wondering how was that possible?

"I'll explain once we go to Wave which is my kingdom. Now what says about the rest of you?" She says looking the other three.

"Uh I see no problem with joining you... My name is suigetsu." Suigetsu introduced as Skarlet turned her gaze on the last two.

"Well aren't in a position to say no. But we are in your services." Says Guren while standing close to Yukimaru.

"Wise Choice. All of you will be treated fairly and granted Asylum in my kingdom all I expect in return is your loyalty. Betray me and I will take away your life." She says with them flinching

"Something tells me she doesn't take betrayal very well?" Whispered Suigetsu as he winced when Skarlet glared at him.

"I don't. You see I was betrayed three years ago... I was once someone else... I was betrayed by the very village I swore to protect with my life despite being hated by the village for something that was not my fault. I was given a mission to bring back my teammate who tried to go rogue for power by joining your pathetic worm of a master. I tried reasoning with him to come back but the son of a bitch didn't want to listen so we had to fight. We fought at the valley of the end. As our battle was intense he struck me with that cursed chidori of his twice, if I didn't have the kyuubi I would have been dead. So if he was willing to kill me I had to use force to defend myself and bring him back, so I won the fight and brought the bastard home, only to not expect what was coming my way." Skarlet says telling her tale as others gasped listening as they released who she was talking about and Who she once was.