Chapter 2: Bloody Sands of Suna

Suna)

Now here she was several feet away from Suna. She saw smoke in the village, which she could assume that there is danger afoot and that Gaara could be in danger.

Before she could go any further she was suddenly surrounded by Suna Shinobi each looking armed and dangerous.

"Identify yourself stranger!" Said a Suna Shinobi on her left.

"I am here to see Subaku no Gaara, judging by the smoke begin your walls during my travel I came at a bad time did I?" Skarlet replied as she looked behind them and spotted a certain team she once trusted with her life.

It was none other than Team 7 With Kakashi. Sakura, Sasuke and her replacement a pale boy with no expression on his face.

"Who are you?" Sakura asked as she saw Skarlet look at her blankly

"My name is Skarlet." She replied not wanting to give away her last name

"I have come here to speak to Gaara, what has happened here?" She added just wishing to murder them here and now but not yet.

"Kazekage been kidnapped by the Akatsuki and we are here to save Gaara at the request of his siblings, since they called me the Uchiha Elite to do what they couldn't do." Sasuke says with a superior smirk in hopes of impressing the red haired woman, and while he didn't want to admit she was quite the looker, much better than Sakura, he could tell in her eyes that she could be possibly strong and could be a potential wife for him to bare Uchiha babies.

Skarlet raised a eyebrow at that Gaara became Kazekage?

"So he's the Kazekage now? I will be sure to congratulate my friend once I save him." Skarlet says as Temari joined in looking at Skarlet

"You and Gaara we're friends? When? I've never seen you before?" Said Temari with a frown

"That was some time ago. It's been awhile he won't recognize me however I know he will after we talk." As she could see and sense where Gaara was and she instantly turned into a flow of blood which made everyone go green and looked shocked seeing the flow of blood snake it's way fast.

"Blood? What kind of Jutsu is that?" Sakura asked looking green while Kakashi shook his head not sure either.

Sasuke seethed not able to copy that with his Sharingan.

"We'll find out more about her later let's track down the Akatsuki and save the Kazekage before Skarlet does." Kakashi said while shivering on the inside why did that woman frighten him so.

(With Skarlet)

It wasn't hard for her to find the two Akatsuki members and their little hideaway they had to conduct whatever it is they were doing in the sealed area with Gaara. In all honestly, she didn't care what they did so long as it was stopped before it was even started, and found the cave that the two were in with Gaara with seals on the bolder of a door to block any unwanted guests from stopping them.

As if that was going to stop her. She summoned her a Blood Wrath Hammer that resembled so much like Shao Khan's, after she killed her master she absorbed his blood inheriting his strength, his knowledge of powers beyond anyone's imagination even soul magic that she had been denied of learning, and she inherited that power now.

She not only has Shao Khan's blood running inside her body, she has Sindel's, Quan Chi's, Shang Tsung's. Kronika's blood she did not absorb but sealed the time goddess's blood in a vial until she needed it.

But the said four's blood she drained and is inside her she inherited Their powers and skills.

With a mighty swing she crushed the sealed boulder into rubble. The two members of the Akatsuki looked up in shock, as did the other members of the Akatsuki from their assigned projections to see the Red woman. Entering the natural cave of a room, and saw Gaara on the ground with his demon about to be extracted.