Chapter 4: Blood of Waves

Wave)

Skarlet and Cyrax had made it to wave. And looked upon the invasion of what was taking place. Konoha Shinobi everywhere.

So it seems Konoha didn't take their terminated alliance which pleased Skarlet. But it also angered her that Konoha would stoop low to invade a village.

Guess its time to draw first blood on the leaf village, by killing all their shinobi's. She was going to need a little backup, as she looked towards Cyrax.

"Find out who's leading this invasion and find out if Tazuna and his family are alive. When you do meet me back here. I'm going to revive some friends who will join my growing empire." said Skarlet as Cyrax nodded and cloaked himself while she went to the graves of Haku and Zabuza.

( Gravesite)

Now here at their graves that looked peaceful and hasn't been disturbed, Skarlet took a deep breath and began focusing on using her newfound powers of Soul Magic she had obtained from Shao Khan, Shang Tsung and Quan Chi learning their soul techniques.

As she had held both souls of the two in her hands and shot them forward to their gravesites.

Reviving them.

Both of their bodies rising out of the ground looking alive and well.

"Zabuza-sama?" spoke Haku

"Haku? What is going on? How can we be alive?" Zabuza says with shock

"It is I, who brought you both back to the land of the living." Answered Skarlet as they both looked at her in shock.

"Who are you?" asked Zabuza with Haku now focusing on the red haired woman.

"Let's just say that I am a friend. I was once Naruko Uzumaki." Skarlet answered with both frowning a bit.

"Naruko-chan? But Naruko has blonde hair not red." Haku said with her smirking

"I am a Pure Uzumaki with red hair. My name is Skarlet the Naruko you knew is dead." Spoke Skarlet with both widening their eyes.

"How? How did she die?" Zabuza asked he liked Naruko, she had spirit and determination. Skarlet began telling them the story of what happened to Naruko as they both couldn't believe Konoha would turn on one of their own! All for that Uchiha Brat!? and that Kakashi was the one who executed her as Skarlet went on, on how she was reborn Skarlet Uzumaki.

She even took the name Khan as her last name. To further show that she is much better than her old master Shao Khan. Including the fake Khan named kotal.

To also show Kitana and Mileena that she is Shao Khan's greatest.

After hearing the story Zabuza and Haku exchanged glances at looked back at Skarlet.

"So, are you both with me? On my Konquest and vengeance?" She asked.

"Kid. After what the leaf village did to you? Of course we are with you! You deserve your revenge and they deserve to die!" Zabuza said hefting his sword.

"So am I Skarlet-sama," said Haku

"Good. Follow me. Cyrax will report to me soon." She said walking away with both following her.

( Back at the checkpoint)

Skarlet returned with both Zabuza and Haku as Cyrax uncloaked himself scaring the hell out of both Zabuza and Haku.

"What have you seen?" She asked looking towards the Tri-borg Cyber Ninja.

"The one leading the invasion is Iruka Umino, along with leaf interrogator Anko and Mizuki."He answered in a cyber voice Skarlet narrowed her red eyes at the mention of Iruka, who was the first to betray her and lied to her about being her friend. Why is Anko among this invasion? She must assume that Anko was probably forced by that Old bitch Tsunade to go with Iruka. And Mizuki? She remember that son of a bitch all too well, he was in prison it seems Tsunade released him.