Chapter 3: bloody Spring and Wave.

Konoha)

It had been a few days since team 7 had returned as they went to go tell Tsunade about the Kazekage destroying their alliance.

"THE KAZEKAGE DID WHAT?" said yelled Tsunade at Kakashi's team after they gave their report about the incident in Suna with the Akatsuki and the newcomer that saved the Kazekage.

"The Kazekage has declared the alliance Suna has with the Leaf village is over Hokage-sama. When we asked why, he claimed to be doing it in the memory of Uzumaki Naruko , and then blasted us with killer intent to further prove to us that he means business," said Kakashi seeing the woman narrow her eyes at him.

"And what of this newcomer? Named Skarlet?" said Tsunade seeing Kakashi not meet her eyes for a second to gather his thoughts.

"Its hard to say where she stands in all of this. There's more then a good chance she had a hand in the Kazekage's decision to cancel the alliance with the Leaf, but her reason for even saving Sabaku no Gaara is still a mystery, and the story she gave when arriving at Suna's gates doesn't make sense either," said Kakashi seeing Tsunade nod at that as he kept telling her about Skarlet's appearance and bloodline that involves blood which surprised her.

"Hmmm true. But how can she claim she's gaara's friend? Gaara didn't have that many friends when growing up and his siblings don't count for that matter." said Tsunade, as she leans back in her chair deep in thought, and saw Kakashi didn't have the slightest clue.

"Whoever she is, its clear the woman is dangerous, and should be approached with extreme caution," said Kakashi knowing anyone with the power to take down two S-class Missing Nin was someone to be think twice about fighting.

"I'll get Jiraiya on it. If anyone can find information about this woman, its him. Dismissed," said Tsunade seeing the team leave and Jiraiya appeared seconds after they were gone.

"Did you hear that Jiraiya. About this Skarlet woman?" She asked as he nodded

"I've already looked into this. I wasn't able to find any background on her.. or know where she came from, I have a feeling in my gut that she could be an Uzumaki." He said stroking his chin with her raising a brow.

"Could make sense... seeing she has red hair like an Uzumaki but the bloodline of blood? Where does that come from?" She said seeing him shrug

"Beats me. I can barely find any information about her." Said Jiraiya with her frowning

"We need to capture her and have her join Konoha." Tsunade suggested seeing that the woman killed two S-class Shinobi

"Are you sure that's wise?" He asked

"Better to know her. We must have her before she decides to join any other village." Said Tsunade as Shizune walked in and placed Paperwork on her desk without even looking at Jiraiya or Tsunade and then left.

"I take it she's still not happy about your decision in killing Naruko." He said with her narrowing her eyes

"She'll get over it, because if she doesn't I'll make her get over it, she needs to understand why Naruko had to be killed." Tsunade said, ever since Naruko's execution Shizune would always walk in her office dropping off paperwork without saying a word or just give the woman a glare as if to say" I will never forgive you for what you have done" In time she'll make Shizune see her way of things.

"Well in that case I'll see if I can find anything else about Skarlet." He said leaving out the window.

Tsunade would just sit there frowning while ignoring the glares of her Great Grandfather, Great Grand Uncle, her sensei and Minato who are picture portraits behind her.