Chapter 7: To Outworld part 3

Shang Tsung's Island)

Skarlet and her party are finally at Shang Tsung's island in search of Reptile. It really wasn't that hard where Reptile would be at.

Cyrax would be tracking Reptile's tracks here on the island. As the group would have to prepare themselves. Knowing how crafty Reptile can be.

"Reptile! I know you are here! I have not come to fight, I've come to speak with you." Skarlet says out loud while trying to sense where Reptile is knowing he can be invisible and very sneaky.

She walked off having looked towards the left stares at the wall.

Yugito and Haku noticed Her walking off.

Skarlet narrowed her red eyes as she stares at the wall.

It was then she grabbed something invisible as it screeched and snarled revealing its form to be a Lizard.

Both Haku and Yugito ran to go help her only to be stopped by Cyrax who shook his head.

"I don't want to fight Reptile! Only to talk!" She tried reasoning with the lizard only to see him trying to bite at her and claw at her as she threw him to a nearby statue. Before the Lizard could get back up and lunge at Skarlet the Statue shot out tendrils and dragged Reptile into its rib cage covering it up in tendrils as the Statue's eyes glowed red.

Skarlet got into a stance.

"Reptile"

The Statue took the form of a Green ninja and Reptile became Human! The first thing he did was jump up and drop kick Skarlet into wall sending her flying.

( OST: Reptile Theme)

Reptile came in looking for her

Reptile came in looking for her. Seeing her stand back up. He charged and sent a straight kick to her face. Skarlet blocked the kick and started fighting back seeing she will have to defeat him in Kombat to get him to listen to her.

The two would exchange blows. With kicks, punches as they clashed at one another. Reptile backed up and did his Acid Slide kick, Skarlet avoided it and shot a blood ball at Reptile who's back was covered in blood. He hissed and did a Elbow lunge attack which hit Skarlet in the face knocking her back as he ran up and jumped on her tossing her to a column.

She got back up dusting herself off as she used Sindel's Banshee Scream as Reptile cringed clutching his head after he was distracted, she whipped her blood whip at his face making a crack sending him on the ground but the reptilian ninja was not done, he got back up and turned invisible forcing Skarlet to wait for him to make himself known.

Reptile was invisible as he hissed lowly as she looked around for him waiting for him to make an attack.

Reptile lowered down his mask and spat Acid at her. She heard it and ducked avoided it as she used Shoulder charge at his direction slamming him into a column and began sending mean blows upon Reptile, he hissed and countered one blow and kicked her chest sending her skidding, she glared up and saw him forming a force Acid Ball and fired it at her as she shot a Blood Ball as both attacks Clashed and impacted.