Chapter 13: Attack at the Akatsuki and Orochimaru. Part 1

Wave Daimyo Castle)

Skarlet would stand on the balcony of her castle looking down at her mass legion of the Dragon King's undefeatedable army. They were no longer called that. They are called "Krimson Legion" their samurai armor is colored in blood red as some held flags of Whirlpool insignia. As the great army before her awaited commands from their queen.

She will attack the Akatsuki. And end them all then direct her attack on Orochimaru. Killing the snake sannin once and for all and finish what the Sandaime could not.

Her people from wave admire her more and even love her as their ruler.

She will make the other Shinobi villages bow to her if not then they can be destroyed just like Konoha will be.

She will make them all submit to her.

She wondered how proud Shao Khan would be. Of what she has become. As she remembered when she suddenly remembered her past life and betrayed her former master along with his allies and kronika.

(FlashBack kronika's time realm)

There laid Kronika downed and without her crown she faces Shao Khan and Sindel along with Shang Tsung walking towards her.

"You have fallen Kronika. Once you've power is mine I will rule all for eternity!" Boasted Shao Khan with Sindel besides him while Shang Tsung slowly stayed behind with an evil smile and Channeled fire magic into his palms.

"That is where you both are wrong" Thought Shang Tsung getting ready to attack both of them to reveal his betrayal only to grunt in pain when he was impaled by a bloody Cutlass.

This made Shao Khan, Sindel and Kronika pause and turn around seeing the soul sorcerer impaled by a bloody cutlass.

Shang Tsung gasped in pain as he looked over his shoulder and saw Skarlet behind him with a cold expression before he could utter a word she took the crown off his head and then drained his blood absorbing his power granting her soul magic as she then channeled green magic in her hands and took his soul from his body turning him into a mummified corpse

Shao Khan and Sindel looked taken back by this.

"Skarlet? What is the meaning of this?! Why did you kill Shang Tsung!" Demanded Shao Khan narrowing his eyes at his subordinate.

"He was going to betray you. Anyway Shao Khan." She answered looking at him with cold eyes while He scowled he should have known better not to trust the sorcerer knowing how crafty Shang Tsung is.

"Understandable. Where were you?" He says with Sindel watching her with caution.

Right. Where was Skarlet after Kitana defeated her?

After her defeat at the hands of Kitana she suddenly gained memories, memories that she never thought she had. Memories of her old life as Naruko Namikaze Uzumaki. Processing these memories and her promise to her betrayers. She wanted vengeance, she was -no IS going to have her revenge on those who betrayed her. And by doing so, she decided to not serve Shao Khan anymore. She has made her decision in not serving her master anymore. Those days are over. She's going to walk her own path and have her revenge.

"I was recovering after Kitana defeated me at the Tarkatan war kamp." She says which was a half truth but also a lie because after she recovered she made plans for her vengeance and decided to see what has happened after her defeat.

"And how did you find us here?" Sindel says narrowing her eyes in suspicion at the red haired woman

"I followed you." She says simply with both exchanging looks of confusion