𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗

ᴄʜᴀᴘʏᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪɪ: ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴀʙʟᴇ

After hours (not exaggerating)
of trying to stop the dolls from fighting.

(Name) finally had the time to question them.

Even though they're already dropping hints from the start, she was still very confused of the whole story of the said 'curse'

"So now that you're all here...Can you explain why you're all...you know..like that."

She pointed at their obvious smol height.

"Well like we told you, it's the curse of a witch."

Tsukishima crossed his arms as his face turned to frown that was more similar to a pout if she was to be honest.

"Well yeah I remember. But how does it work."

"We dont know much about it too, but what we do know was that the witch was a master dollmaker and puppeteer and somehow that turned us into this."

(Name) only nodded in understanding.

"Okay, so let's talk about our arrangements-"

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

(Name) watched the small boys snore in their sleep, seeming very tired of the activities that took place earlier in the day.

Yet for her, it was another night struggling. Struggling to grasp some shut-eye and instead overthink of whatever was happening to her.

When she moved here, she thought life will be boringly active.

Like every single day was the same. Nothing new and exciting which was dry and uninteresting, but strangely comforting.

(Name) liked predictability.

It was all she ever knew after the tragic seperation of her and her real mother.

She hated that she didnt have any idea of what would take place om that day.

She hated that she didnt anticipate it.

If only she knew.

She could've done something to prevent it.

And even escape her mother's cruel fate together.

She didnt care if her mother was a 'criminal'.

Infact, she knew she wasnt a criminal.

No.

Predictability is a good defense and offense for her guarded heart.

Studying always so to be prepared with everything her teachers has to throw.

Preparing the worst possible decisions her adopted parents could think of as to not disappoint or hurt her anymore.

Thinking that the worst scenarios will be her reality was the best. Knowing whats to happen was comfortable and better.

"Are you okay?"