𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴄʜᴀᴏs

"Hey hey HEY!!"

A small voice shouted as everyone face palmed, dread climbing on their spines of the thought of the owl-themed character.

"Bokuto-san, please do not shout."

"Oh great, it's the owl and it's babysitter."

Sugawara commented with wide eyes. Tsukishima turned his back, not wanting to be seen by a certain white and black haired male.

But unfortunately for him, it was too late.

"TSUKKI!!"

The said blonde's shoulder jumped animatedly before sweatdropping as he turned arpund, eyes and glasses fogged with annoyance.

"Please don't call me that."

"Why is everyone so loud?"

A curly-raven-haired male peeked his head through the box, his face formed an annoyed and disgusted face.

"Oh look it's Sakusa-chan!"

Atsumu said pointing excitedly at the guy looked at the blonde before his face turned more sour than it already is.

"No, not you."

And with that he hid inside the box again before slamming the cover shut.

"Where are we?"

A deep yet still small voice asked.

A certain brunette from Seijoh suddenly scoffed at the voice, eyebrows furrowing and lips forming into an angry pout.

That voice, whomever it belonged to is hated by Oikawa with a burning passion.

"Geh, it's that cow again."

And with that comment, a small guy with green-brown hair popped out of the box. His monotone face turned to the Seijoh captain.

"Hello Oikawa."

"Nope, Nada not you. Do not talk to me."

And with that Oikawa walked away like a diva on a runway.

"What did I do?"

Ushijima asked his red-haired friend. Face still straight but his head tilted in confusion.

"Heh, dont mind him Wakatoshi-kun. He's just a bit salty."

"Salty? Why would he taste like salt? Is he like the ocean?"

Tendou only sweatdropped before shaking his hands.

"Nevermind that..."

"Hey Hey Hey!! It's the Miyan Twins!!"

"It's Miya, you owl-looking crap-"

Atsumu stuck his tongue out at the male only to stop when he felt the intense glare of his p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ captain.