𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"I would be in school for a really long time, so I guess you all would have to stay in my bag for awhile." She explained. Some nodded while some gave her a thumbs up.

She slipped a small smile before closing the zipper of her bag.

Looking out of the glass window of the bus, she let out a deep sigh.

'What in the fictional book or movie is happening?'

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ: sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"SO IF THE EXPONENT is equal to zero, then that means it's undefined."

The boys inside a certain (h/c)-ette's bag heard the muffled voice of the teacher explaining their lessons.

"I dont like math!" Hinata grumbled, laying ontop of the soft material of the fabric pencil case.

"Do any of us, except Kuroo does?" Yaku said, walking out of the inside on one of the notebooks.

"I'm bored."
Tanaka complained, sitting beside the water tumbler.

Everyone agreed, until they all jumped in shock at the loud sound of the bell.

"Class is dismissed for today. Remember to do your homeworks." The teacher reminded, picking up her things before walking out of the room.

"So, what's next on (Name)'s schedule?" Daichi walked up to Ennoshita who was reading the large (to them) paper that had the said female's schedule.

"It's her lunch time!" Ennoshita answered with a small jump.

Almost everyone jumped in joy at the fact that their ears will finally rest from those difficult lessons.

They felt the backpack being lifted up so they immediately held onto the fabric of the bag to avoid tripping and lost of balance.

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

(NAME) WALKED
around the campus, looking for a good spot to eat her lunch.

"Woah, their campus is really big!" She heard small muffled voices inside her backpack. She sighed, letting her acquaintances that resided in her bag talk.

Her bag's zipper was slightly opened in the side so the little gremlins could bot help but look at the outside world.

Finding a small bench, she decided to sit down there. Opening her bag to get her lunch, she decided to leave it open for the dolls to take a peek and for them to breath the fresh and chilly air.

At her front, there was their school's volleyball team practicing for an upcoming match.

The small dolls inside of the (f/c) bag watched the intense match, their eyes going from left to right, left to right.

Due to their experience in volleyball, some started crtiscising and praising each players movement while some put bets on who's position is what.

"Ooh, I bet that guy with black hair is the Middle Blocker."

"That guy, if I can guess he is the libero, is really fast. He's perfect for the position."