𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕

(Name) paled at the sound of the voices.

'There's more of them?!'

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ: ᴠᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

(NAME) LOOKED
down on her breakfast, reminiscing the events of the previous night.

Lucky for the little ones, (Name) accepted them all in her small abode.

But she was definetly stressing out.

Financially it was alright, since she had a rather larger than normal amount of allowance every month from both her parents. And besides, the boys were small so food and other necessities were not that expensive.

It was rather how to hide the fact that she was surrounded by living and breathing figurines!

Not to mention the bizarre story of a witch that cursed them.

She cannot really put the blame into anyone else than a magical being since shrinking a person is impossible except in movies, books etc.

But this was reality for God's sake!

While deep in thought, she heard a small shuffle from the door of the guest room.

She turned to find Kageyama, Kita and Daichi coming out of the door. The youngest's hair was in a mess and his eyes were still a little red, indicating he just woke up. While the other two were rather well-groomed already.

"Oh, Good Morning to the three of you."
(Name) greeted the trio who whispered a small 'good morning' as well.

"Where are the others?"

"They're still asleep."
Daichi answered as Kageyama waddled clumsily to the girl's feet.

(Name) lowered her hand to her feet as the three hopped ontop of her palm.

The three then jumped off of (Name)'s palm to the top of the dining table.

"Well since it's Saturday today, we and the rest will be doing some activity."

"Activity?"
Kita mumbled making the girl nod.

"Yup. Or rather it will only be you guys since I am not really good at it and we are different in size."
She said. The two elder only nodded while Kageyama seemed to be rather floating off as his eyes were not focusing nor blinking.

'Let's just hope that my hunches were alright.'

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

THE SMALL CROWD
of males gaped at the scene infront of them.

The living room had a carpet. And in the middle was a net and a volleyball.

It looked like a miniature court...

"(Name)-san this look so cool!!!"
Lev cheered, his arms outstretched.

"(Name)-san sugoi!!!"
Hinata joined in Lev.

"I didn't want you guys to be bored so I thought maybe this could keep you entertained. I'm really glad you liked it."

(Name) said, sighing in relief.

"Thank you so much (Name)-san. You didn't have to do this..."
Sugawara smiled.

"Just you taking us in was enough."
Daichi added.

The team captains looked at their team members with a certain look.

"Thank you very much!!"
They all said, bowing 90 degrees down.

The (s/c)-skinned girl's eyes widened a bit with the bow before shaking her head, telling them not to bow.

"Now, let's start playing shall we?"

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"HEH WE WON!!"

The twins shouted out in victory, making their captain sigh at their antics.

"Heh, We'll win next time!" 

Oikawa smirked, his brown eyes held a mischievous and competitive glint.

"So for our next match are Karasuno vs. Nekoma."

"Yes! Come on Bakageyama, you better not slack off!"

Hinata laughed, punching the ravenette's side, making him let out a pained groan.

"Idiot! I never slack off!" He retorted back.

"You two stop it!" Daichi scolded the two who shut their mouths and proceeded to prepare for the match.

"Are they always lile this?"
(Name) asked Yamaguchi, who only nodded his head.

Kenma lifted the huge whistle before looking at (Name) with pleading eyes.

(Name) nodded before blowing the whistle softly, not wanting to shock the little ones too much.

~ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ~

"THANK YOU VERY
much (Name)-san!!!"
All of the lively dolls bowed at the same time, showing their gratitudes.

(Name) only smiled before letting them do what they want, but somethibg strucked her.

"Shouldn't you change clothes since youre all sweaty?" (Name) asked. The males nodded before shaking their heads.

"We want to, but we dont have any other clothes than these." Sugawara explained nervously.

The female's mouth formed into an 'o'.

"Oh right, come with me." She said, putting a shoe box infront of them.

The small humans jumped inside the shoebox rather clumsily.

"Where are we going, (Name)-san?"
Sugawara asked.

(Name) looked at them with a monotone face.

"Well to get you new clothes."

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

Spoiler for next chapter: Fashion Madness

Question of the day:
Salty foods or sweet foods?

[Not Edited]