𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

"AHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The two parties screamed in shock.

(Name) looked at the small crowd that looked back at her with wide eyes.

'T-they are...the...from....'

'THE DOLLS FROM THE BOX?!!!'

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ: ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"W-what...WHAT THE HELL?!!"

The girl hysterically screamed in confusion and shock. The little guys seemed to flinch at the loud sound.

"Sorry, sorry Ms! We're not robbers or anything we swear!"
One of them, specifically the one with dark black hair and brown eyes.

"W-who...Who are all of you?!" (Name) asked in confusion as she backed out a little.

"She-she's even taller than Tsukishima!!" The one with orange hair pointed out.

"It's because she is a normal human, boke!" The one with black hair scolded out. Then another one with grey hair stepped infront of the two before seperating them.

"Stop it you two!" Fortunately the two did stop their bickering.

Slowly (Name) crawled to the small creatures while looking down at them.

"Wha- H-how- D-did I watch too much Toy Stories when I was child that's why this is happening?"

The gremlins looked at her. Some waved at her while some just looked.

"Hey Lady! My name's Hinata Shoyo!" The orangette waved while jumping up and down.

"Shoyo, you can't just be all buddy with her. You can't trust someone you just met." Another one with pudding like hair looked up at the bigger female. (Elsa who?👀)

"But, the witch said that she was the one so we should try to get close with her!" The orangette tried to reason out.

He ran to the female, before pulling a small part of her pants with his tiny hands.

"Please help us!"
He bowed down before looking up to her face with pleading eyes.

(Name) was taken aback. This was in no way made any sense.

First, dolls being alive? No, she aint in no movie. This is not Toy Story or Pinocchio for God's sake!

Two, A witch? A damn witch? What ij the disney or hollywood shit is this?!

"We're so sorry for the mess we created Miss."
Another one with gray hair and brown eyes, he scratched his nape before waving his hand.

"I'm Sugawara Koushi! But Suga is alright." He introduced before nodding his head to the rest.

"Hey pretty lady! I'm Lev Haiba, nice to meet you!"