𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴇs

The skies grew darker as the night deepened through the hours. A girl with locks of (h/c) looked out of her window, dull (e/c) eyes reflected the light of the moonlight.

'There are many stars tonight' she noticed. Hearing the quiet heave of breath from her small friends who were slumbering peacefully.

Sleep felt hard so hard to reach that night for (Name).

Her body was tired, very tired but her eyes can't seem to feel heavy.

Almost like something or someone wants her awake for some reason.

The wind picked up, blowing her hair gracefully, it's whistle were gibberish yet was still there.

"Hush now, mo stóirín..."

A sweet voice of a woman sang with the wind, almost like a hypnotic duet.

Instead of feeling scared, (Name) felt a sudden feeling of warm comfort rush through her veins to her numb heart like a loving embrace.

"Close your eyes and sleep

Waltzing the waves

Diving in the deep"

Then a silhouette of a woman appeared behind one of the trees in her green backyard. Dress as white as a pearl from the deep sea, locks that copies the night sky, raven strands as the sky and the shine and sparkle through her hair served like stars.

The young woman's eyes widened at the sudden appearance of the unknown lady.

Grabbing a jacket, she immediately went out of her abode to follow the mysterious person.

"Stars are shining bright

The wind is on the rise

Whispering words

Of long lost lullabies."

As she opened the door, she spot the woman already far from where she was. Her frame almost vanishing in the dark blanket of the night.

"Wait!"
She did not know why she called out like that.

What if it was a dangerous person that could kill her immediately?
Or someone with a general ill-intention.

But her aura...

It felt warm..comforting, almost like she was the embodiment of a lullaby itself.

"Oh, won't you come with me,

Where the moon is made of gold.

And in the morning sun,

We'll be sailing."

She ran through the trees and bushes, trying and desperate to catch up with the mysterious lady to get to know her hidden identity.

The song was oddly familliar to her ears. In her mind it was a new and unknown piece. But it felt like it was etched like a nail in her heart.

Maybe that was the reason why tears pricked her eyes, the nail in the middle depth of her heart was forcing itself deeper into her emotions, making it's wound much larger than it already was.

Panting to catch her breath, the girl only watched the woman's radiant raven hair vanish into the moonlight.

Sobs and hiccups came out of her mouth, as she kneeled on the soiled land.

No other clues of the appearance of the mysterious lady in white except the large swarm of fireflies lighting up the darkness of the woods.

Scutters and light footsteps sounded from a small part of her backyard making the female perk up before following the sound.

She found two deers scuffling at the bottom of a certain pear tree.

Noticing her presence, the two animals bowed their heads slightly before walking off to the moonlight.

She noticed four boxes that is quite similar to a shoe box.

Bad suspiscion crawled unto her spine, but she relaxed once she noticed the sudden group of fireflies.

(Name) picked the boxes off before heading back to her house.

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"As much as I respect Ms Aethea, she sometimes annoy the hell out of me and this is one of those sometimes." 

Tsukishima grumbled, releasing a small 'hmp' before turning laying back down on the bed again, his back facing everyone.

The boxes revealed a few more sets of dolls, seemingly normal but (Name) of course, knew better.

"Holy heck, it's the babysitter team."
Yaku facepalmed.

"Babysitter...?"
(Name) questioned.

"You'll see."
Kenma nodded.

And with that, the room was yet again filled by a blinding light.

(Name), already expecting this event, closed her eyes before it could get damaged any further.

"Hey hey HEY!!!"
A voice let out.

"Here we go again."
Almost everyone whispered tiredly and done.

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

Question of the day:
Are you a:

Morning person or Night person?