𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs? ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs!

It was another normal Monday and everybody woke up early because of (Name) having to go to school.

"This water bottle is for you guys and these snacks are also for you."
She said as she showed them a water bottle (the one where you press a button and it pops open)
And a few small packs of biscuits and chips.

"Now please be as quiet as you can be while I am at school, I do not want you guys to be discovered by anyone since that can lead to something bad for all us. Okay?"
All the males only nodded their small heads before hopping inside (Name)'s bag.

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"(Name)-chan seems so lonely at school."
Atsumu, well I mean- "Detective Tsumu" commented as he used a rolled up paper as a 'binoculars' to spy on the atmosphere of (Name)'s Science class.

"Well, (Name)-chan looks very intimidating, not to mention she is super dupper smart! So I can get why people dont really approach her that much." Hinata added as he sprawled on the soft fabric of the bottom of the bag.

"But why? She is super nice too! She doesnt give me mean nicknames like Iwa-chan does and unlike all the previous people, she let us stay in her house!" Oikawa beamed at the thought of the girl only for him to be smacked in the head by Iwaizumi.

"And sometimes she seems really sad, but since no one wants to be friends with her, she cant talk to anyone about it."
Nishinoya crossed his eyebrows, a cute pout on his lips.

There was no way that the Goddess can be sad, Oh no, not when they were there.

"Well let US be her friends instead! Since you said she doesnt have one, then we'll be her friends!" Lev encouraged and with that everybody seemed to brighten up at the idea.

"That sounds like a good plan!" Sugawara complimented.

"For once you arent an idiot, Lev." Yaku said crossing his arms.

"Yes! We should!"
The tiny boys all scream-whispered.

And that's where Operation: Be (Name)'s friends was created.

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~

"Okay class, get your English Literature book and open it to page 345."
The teacher asked as she started to write on the board.

The (h/c) haired girl turned her torso to her backpack that was resting on her seat.

She opened the zipper of her bag and started to run her fingers through all her textbooks, trying to find the correct one when a certain book uplifted from the stack.

She looked at it confused before pulling it out of the bag to find that it was the one her teacher asked for.

She looked down on her bag to see the dolls looking up at her with big eyes and a wide smile.

She gave them a small tired smile of her own as they gave her a thumbs up.

~ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎~