Chapter 3

"Shin Ryujin?!" Jisu practically screeches in surprise.

After Yeji and Ryujin parted ways at the cafe, Yeji immediately went over to Jisu's apartment. The brunette is sitting on their couch while Jisu stands in front of her in shock. Yuna sits on the spacious loveseat as Jisu continues to stare at Yeji.

Choi Jisu has been a constant in Yeji's life ever since they first met in their first year of university. They instantly got along, and soon enough Yeji was introduced to Shin Yuna—Jisu's girlfriend who is currently on her last year of high school. Set to go to the same university that Yeji and Jisu attend. The three of them are the closest Yeji's had to a family that isn't blood related.

The problem is that Yeji's never told them about Ryujin though. Despite the fact shes told them literally everything else in her life, she never had the courage to tell them about the past she shared with the whisker dimpled girl.

Although she refuses to admit it to herself, a small part of Yeji wants to keep that time of her life close to her heart, away from prying eyes.

So that's what she did.

"She's like, one of the most popular soloists in the country." Yuna says before popping a chip in her mouth. "I bet your soul flew out of your body when you realised who you chose as your fake girlfriend." She snickered.

Yeji sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose, "Yeah, believe me. I was surprised too."

Jisu shakes herself out of her stupor and moves over to the love seat, she nudges Yuna's legs apart and sits inbetween them, still staring at Yeji.

"What?" the brunette asked clearly annoyed.

Jisu shrugs, "I mean it did the job, right?"

Yeji tilts her head in question.

"That asshole Yeonjun finally got the hint and he backed off! And as a bonus, he thinks you have a super hot idol girlfriend" Jisu teases.

Yuna frowns, "You think shes hot?"

"Oh shush, you were the one drooling over Karina in her latest comeback." Jisu says as she further leans back into Yuna's embrace. The younger girl hums before eating another chip.

"In any case, it's over with! You can move on with your life." Jisu adds.

Yuna hums thoughtfully, "Do you think Yeonjun would tell people?"

Yeji pales at the thought, Jisu notices and quickly tries to avert the panic Yeji's about to experience, "Yeji, don't. It'll be fine. He's not stupid enough to say something to other people. You said yourself that Ryujin scared him off, so if that idiot has half a brain he wouldn't say shit. Okay?"

Yeji slowly comprehends Jisu's words before sighing and nodding her head, "Yeah, okay."

Jisu nods before settling back into Yuna's arms, "Good. Now can we continue watching Stranger Things 4?"

Yuna nods excitedly and grabs the remote, Yeji only sighs before finally relaxing her whole body.

As episode 3 starts on the screen, Yeji's mind begins to wander.

Have I really moved on?

---

After 2 episodes of Stranger Things, and Yuna crying to episode 4, Yeji finally leaves the couple and heads home.