Chapter 11

Ryujin's tour has finally been announced at the same time as her promotions ending.

Because of this, Ryujin's schedule is significantly less packed than it was before, most of her schedule being spent doing rehearsal for her tour and using her free time with Yeji.

It was one lazy afternoon they were lounging around in Yeji's apartment. The two planned to go for a walk around town but there was a sudden downpour, to which Yeji suggested they stay in and just have a movie marathon.

Which leads them to now.

"Do you wanna go to a party with me?"

Yeji tears her attention away from the movie in front of her to look at Ryujin with her eyes widened, "What?"

Ryujin's looking at her phone, it seems like she's texting someone, "Do you know Stray Kids?"

Yeji can somewhat recall the group, some people have even said she and one of the members look a lot alike, apparently they even share the same last name.

"Sort of?"

"Yeah, well their leader—Bang Chan—is hosting a party, and he invited me," she lifts her head to look at Yeji, "And he told me to bring you as my plus one."

A thousand thoughts are running through Yeji's mind. A party hosted by an idol is bound to have more idols present than any regular person like Yeji herself, which means that theres a possibility of meeting Ryujin's friends too. What if—

"My friends really want to meet you." Ryujin interrupts her inner monologue.

"Um, I'm not so sure—"

"Please?" Ryujin shows her best puppy dog eyes and it's almost like the universe is mocking her at this point because Yeji can never say no to Ryujin when she does that.

"Fine, but if—"

"Yes! If you wanna leave the party at any time, we'll go whenever you want." Ryujin cheers.

"We?" Yeji slips out.

Ryujin gazes at her, "Yeah?" As if it was a silly question to ask in the first place. "Why wouldn't we leave together? I'm the one asking you to come and yeah, I want you to meet my friends but not over your own comfort."

Yeji nods absentmindedly, both of them focusing back on the movie in front of them.

There's an uncomfortable feeling at the pit of Yeji's stomach, she only hopes it goes away by the time of the party.

---

To say Yeji's nervous is an understatement.

She's currently pacing back and forth in her living room apartment, waiting for Ryujin's text indicating that she's outside.

Yeji's not sure what to expect out of this party, not to mention the fact that this is her first ever party she's attended ever. Even Yuna and Jisu weren't able to persuade Yeji to attend one of many university parties that they were invited to, yet here she is about to go to a party that would be full of Kpop idols left and right.

She's on her n-th lap when she finally gets Ryujin's text. Letting out a short sigh, she slings her purse over her shoulder and walks up to her mirror once more.

She's not exactly sure what party attire consists of, but considering the rather hot weather and what she presumes to be an even hotter environment that might be the state of Bang Chan's house due to the masses of people inside it, she decided to keep it fairly flowy.