36)First night!❤️

Expecting a warning for mature content?
Sorry to crush your hopes😅
But there will be some romantic light heart scenes!😁❤️
Please leave your reviews at the end.

~~~~~~

They had the reception at night.
Kamal returned back to Gadchiroli and Sunny and Vanshika returned back to Mumbai after that.

(Skipping the reception because the wedding functions were way too long😅)

It was night.
Chavans had returned back to their house.
Sai and Virat's room was decorated.

Samrakhi Shivani Mohrishma Devkit were ready to tease them.

Sai was in Pakhi's room with Shivani devi Pakhi and Karishma.

Sai was getting ready in a red sari as told by Ashwini.

S:-Vahini yahan par pin laga dijiye..

P:-Kyun?(smirk)

S:-Vahini pallu girta rahega na isliye...

Sh:-Ab kya hi zarurat hai kahin pin lagane ki ye sab toh waise bhi nikal hi Jaana hai...

Sai was shocked and she blushed as hell.
Ka:-Sharmana kya bhabhi...it's okay!
She chuckled.

D:-Haan Sai...kya hua tujhe?

S:-Aap bass....pin laga do please!
Pakhi pinned her pallu.
Virat Samrat and Mohit came there.
P:-Dekhiye Virat dada aapki wife ne aapka kaam badha diya...

Sai and Virat gave an expression of what?

P:-Hum chaaron ne isse mana kiya tab bhi isne apne pallu par pin laga li...badha diya na aapka kaam isne isko kholne ka!

All of them laughed while SaiRat blushed.
V:-Kya vahini aap bhi...

Sm:-Virat chal humare saath!

They took Virat outside.
Sm:-Virat tu kitne saal ka hai?

V:-27!

M:-Aapki aaj tak koi girlfriend koi one night stand kuch nhi hua hai na?

V:-Nope!

Sm:-So make sure Virat you make Sai as comfortable as you can...AC on kar diya hai tere room ka...

Mohit also said some things.
V:-Wo sab toh theek hai par first night meri hai aur paseene tum dono ke choot rhe hain?

(This scene was there in the show ek hazaron mein meri behna hai...adapting it from there)

Sm/M:-Aisa kuch nhi hai!

~~~~~

Sai was inside the room...while when Virat was about to enter...Pakhi Karishma and Devi blocked his way.
V:-Kya?(frustratingly)

Ka:-Dada aap frustrate kyun ho rhe hain?(chuckling)

V:-Tum dono ke pati ki wajah se pakka dala dono ne!

P:-Vo sab chodo...aur hum logon ko humara nek do aur andar jao!

V:-Vahini waise bhi mujhe loot liya gya hai joote churai mein...aap kya ab?

P:-Joote churai mein kitne diye hain aapne?

V:-55000!

P:-Theek hai iska aadha aap hume de do!

V:-Hainn??

Ka:-27500 bass !

V:-Bass?

D:-De de na viru!

Virat tried to look at Sai who was sitting in the middle of the bed.

V:-(in mind)De de Virat warna andar nhi jaane denge ye log!

Virat became tensed.
He kept his hand inside his pocket.
P:-Relax...kuch nhi chahiye Hume....bass aap humari Sai ka ache se khyaal rakhna aur usse kissi mast si place par Honeymoon le jaana!Waise kahaan jaane ka socha hai?

V:-Thats a secret.....Sai ko bhi nhi pata hai...!

K:-Aree dada...chaliye ab jaiye andar!

They all stepped aside.
Sh:-All the best Sai!
Sai blushed into deepest darkest shade of red.
Sai was not looking up at all...she was continuously looking down...when she heard Virat locking the door.
Her heartbeat raised.
She could hear his footsteps.
Not that she wasn't ready for the next step but the nervousness was something else.

Virat came and sat beside her.
V:-Sai..I just...I am so happy!Finally...finally humari shaadi ho gyi... although sirf 4 mahine intezaar tha... but...I can't express my happiness of being with you.

Sai was smiling while looking down...she had a veil over her head.
V:-Tumhe kya ho gya?Itni shant kyun ho?

He smiled and removed the veil from her face...but she still wasn't looking at him...as she could feel his intense stares.

He lifted her chin up and she averted her gaze.

V:-Iska matlab.. ye ki harr jagah tum boss hogi...but yahi ek jagah hai jahan tumhari THE SAI JOSHI ki bolti band hogi! Nice
He said smirking...while Sai couldn't help but blush more.

He went nearer to her and kissed her forehead.
She was breathing heavily.

V:-Don't worry Sai...main aisa kuch nhi karunga jisme tum comfortable nhi ho!

S:-(very softly)Nhi Virat aapke saath rehte hue main kabhi uncomfortable ho hi nhi sakti...vo bass...

V:-(knowing that she isn't uncomfortable he thought to tease her and make her blush more)(went dangerously close to her)Toh kaisi baat hai...
Sai looked up and saw that he was very close to her...their lips were just inches apart.

He leaned forward...his eyes asking for her permission..she nodded in a yes.
He kept his lips on hers...slowly slowly Sai was reciprocating the kiss.
They broke the kiss owing to breathlessness.

Virat was looking at her but she couldn't meet his eyes.

He made her look into his eyes...all she could see in his eyes was love for her...and an assurance that he will always love her.

He gently removed the veil from her head and opened her bun making her blush.

With her hair open she looked heavenly.

Sai couldn't handle the shyness and she got up from the bed and stood near the window...Virat went to her and back hugged her.

S:-Virat aapko pata hai...main aapse bahut pyaar karti hun...I love you!❤️
He kept his chin in her shoulder

V:-I love you too Sai!❤️More than you can imagine.
Sai felt him moving her hair to one side and she lowered her eyes.
He gently kissed her there and he opened the Dori of her blouse...and Sai immediately hugged him.

He understood her shyness...he picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed.

He closed the lights...and hovered her.
He kissed her eyes...her both cheeks her nose..her lips and then kissed her neck.

Sai couldn't explain the feeling of being this close to him...she was blushing and breathing heavily...when she heard him speak in her ears:-I love you...and he kissed her earlobes...making her clutch his kurta.

He covered themselves with duvet...and the moon witnessed the union of the two souls followed by lots of moans and groans...they became each other's in every sense that night...!❤️

This is the first time I have written something so romantic!🙈❤️

I hope I didn't make anyone uncomfortable...

I neither read aur write any mature content....but I tried some romantic scenes.

I hope it reaches your expectations!❤️