34)The SaiRat wedding!🎉❤️

The day has finally arrived.
This was the day that Sai and Virat have most waited for.

It was 7o'clock in the evening.
The baraat had arrived.

(I have already told that wedding will not be according to Marathi rituals..it will be a Hindi wedding)

Virat sat for dwarpuja.Kamal,Ninad,Omi and some of Sai's uncles alongwith Panditji were sitting there.

Samrakhi MohRishma Devkit and Shivani went upstairs to see Sai.

Sai was ready in a pink lehenga looking gorgeous!❤️

Virat was dressed in a white sherwani with pink shawl and headwear.

P:-Koi doctor bula kar rakho

Va:-Kya hua Pakhi bhabhi?

Ka:-Sai bhabhi aap itni zyada Sundar lag rhi ho ki I don't think Virat dada apne senses mein reh paayenge!

Sai blushed.
S:-Aap log kya kuch bhi...

Sm:-Sach mein Sai...bahut bahut zyada Sundar lag rhi hai ho

M:-Vahini Patralekha vahini sahi keh rhi hain Virat dada pakka senses kho denge apne!

Va:-Aku bhi yahi keh rhi thi....

Sm:-Dekh rhi ho Sai sabko pata hai Virat ka haal hone wala hai...

Ashwini sonali and bhavani come there.

A:-Chalo chalo Sai ko neeche bula rhe hain....ago Bai Bai Bai...Sai kitni pyaar dikh rhi hai...

So:-Sai bada tu ekdum Sundar beautiful mast lag rhi hai

Bk:-Mast haan mast ...khoob chhan

All three of them look at each other and together said:-"Virat toh gaya."

And everybody bursted into laughter and Sai blushed.

Sai went down....with her best friend and sister and cousin brothers.

The photographers were blocking Virat's view from the stage.

Sm:-Virat tu toh gaya

V:-Kyun (trying to look)

M:-Dada vahini itni itni itni Sundar dikh rhi hai na...main bata bhi nhi saktaa....

Finally Sai came in his view and as expected he was lost...he was just lost...he had gone in his lala land...and now it seemed impossible to bring him out.

The photographers were waiting for Virat to hold Sai's hand and bring her on the stage.

His gaze was so intense that Sai couldn't look him in the eye.

Samrat had to go on Mike and shout Virat...which finally brought him back.

Everybody in the hall bursted into laughter.

The photographer clicked their photo.

Sai was on the stage alongwith Virat.

The varmalas were brought.
Sai's cousin brothers picked her up..and Virat said:-Aaram se...gir jayegi Sai!

Everybody went in aww that how much he cares about her.

Samrat Mohit ane pulkit picked him up... struggling to make each other wear the garland they finally succeeded.. ofcourse Sai at first.

They sat down on the sofa.

V:-Sai...you...tum...bahut zyada achi lag rhi ho...gorgeous.. beautiful... mesmerizing

S:-Bass bass

V:-Ye sab toh bahut kam hai tumhare liye!
Sai lowered her eyes.

Samrakhi alongwith Sanya came on stage to get photo clicked...seeing Sai blush..
P:-Virat dada stage par toh ruk jaiye!

Sa:-Alee...mummy chachu chal hi kahan rhe hain jo ruk jayen!

SaiRat and Samrakhi laughed.
Sanya sat between sairat and the photo got clicked.

Finally after what seemed like thousand photos...they were relieved...but it was time for their wedding photoshoot.

They posed followed by teasings as in some photos they were very close and in some Virat had to kiss Sai.. ofcourse on forehead...whenever sairat were close Sai used to breath heavily and blush and to add more to that Virat said:-Itne mein hi Sharma gyi...aage aage toh...Sai sushed him and he laughed.

Sai and Virat had now changed into kurta pyjama and a yellow saree for the wedding.

They sat on the mandap.

For kanyadaan Kamal came forward and almost cried Sai also had tears in her eyes....Virat wiped her tears...and whispered:-Sai ye sirf ek rasam hai..tum humesha apne aaba ki pari hi rahogi...he said making Sai feel the luckiest girl alive.

They stood up for the pheras...Virat gave his phone to Mohit to video graph the pheras sindoor daan and mangalsutra... ofcourse the photographers were clicking photos but Virat wanted these memories with him.

They took pheras and sat down...Sai was in tears.

V:-Sai kya hua?(tensed)

S:-Bass aa rha hai rona..(tearfully)

V:-Sai...it's very natural...I get it...but please I just can't see you in tears!

Sai smiled.

He asked for her consent.
Then he filled her hairline with the vermillion and tied the mangalsutra around her neck....with flowers showering and Panditji pronouncing them as husband wife...both Sai and Virat were feeling happiness of another world.

They were now married.❤️❤️

Their happiness knew no bounds.

They took blessings of their elders hugged the youngsters...and looked at each other and smiled whole heartedly.

Precap:-As the daughter-in-law of Chavans... finally in the Chavan Niwas!✨

Do Comment!