40)Paris,Here we come!❤️

The next day,they all drove back to Nagpur SamrAkhi and Mohrishma returned to Chavan niwas but Sai and Virat left for airport.

It wasn't their first flight together.

Both of them had visited foreign country but going together was making them both very excited.

~~~~~

Receptionist:-Sir this your key...!Have a great day!

V:-Thank you!

They reached the room.

S:-Kitna sundar room hai!

Virat backhugged her.
V:-Ye iss hotel ka best suite hai!I don't think I have told you but you are looking gorgeous.

He kissed her in her hair.
S:-Ye baat aap mujhe subah se innumerable times bata chuke hain.

He turned her towards him.
V:-Jitni baar bolun utna kam hai!

Sai hugged Virat...
S:-Virat you have no idea main aapse kitna pyaar karti hun!I love you❤️

V:-(hugging her back)I love you to the moon and back!

S:-Aap apni choti choti baaton se mujhe itna comfortable itna special feel karate hain na ki...
She couldn't complete her sentence as she had tears in her eyes .

He didn't let tear drop from her eyes and kissed her on her eyes..

V:-Tumhari toh sirf presence mujhe special feel Kara deti hai but kya main bhi rone lagun tumahari tarah?
He smiled.

S:-(cutely) Mujhe na bhook lag rhi hai!

V:-Chalo phir kuch khaate hain...waise bhi raat ho gyi hai...kal se ghumne chalenge!and and and I have a surprise for you!A really big one!

S:-Really?!Kya hai bataiye na!

V:-Surprise my wife... surprise!

Sai pouts.
Virat kisses her pout making her blush.

S:-Kab milega?

V:-Kal!

S:-I am waiting!

V:-Chalen madam?

S:-Ji ji!

They both ate the food and came back to their room and slept hugging each other.

Precap:-

Virat ye sab?

Just for you!No no...just for us!❤️

Author's note
I know I haven't given update since more than a week and then here I am with shortest update ever.

I am sorry extremely sorry!

If you can't forgive me now...I promise the next update will lighten your mood!

The next update will be long and Sairatilicous...like I can't wait to share that one with you!

See you all super soon!!❤️

Till then guess what Virat's surprise will be?
Next chapter is Virat's surprise only;)