38)Virat's dukh!😂

First of all the last announcement was a prank😂sorry!!😅

The reaction omg!😂Some even messaged me personally!😅

But I was so happy to see that you all are so connected to the book!❤️

A short chapter!🥲
_______......________

The same day:-
Sai had to make the lunch as her pehli rasoi.
She decided to make rajma chawal.

At the dining table:-
"Ye sabse tasty rajma chawal hain jo maine aaj tak khayen hai."said ...(you know😉)
Virat.

Sai blushed at his comment.

Sm:-Sai tumhe toh pata hi hoga isse khaane ke mamle mein impress karna kitna mushkil hai... par tumne ye Kamal kar dikhaya!

P:-Sai ke liye Virat dada kuch bhi kar sakte hain!😉

S:-Aap log bhi bataiye kaisa hai?

M:-Acha hai vahini best ekdum!Par ab humare bolne se kya hi hota hai Virat dada ne bol Diya baat khatam ho?

S:-Aisa kuch nhi...Virat ke opinion se zyada aap sabka opinion matter karta!

Virat choked on his food...everybody laughed including Sai.

Ka:-Relax dada vahini mazak kar rhi hain!

S:-Nhi toh...

Virat glared at Sai.
He got up to keep his plate in the kitchen and whispered in her ear:-Raat ko room Milo!
Sai blushed at his comment.

Later that night:-

(Kuch nhi hua kamre mein as Samrakhi and Mohrishma attacked their room...and all 6 of them talked till late night...and after that they were tired so they slept 🙂)

Next morning:-

(It was decided that Mohrishma and Samrakhi accompained SaiRat to Gadchiroli for the Pak-pheras)

Virat was not happy with this decision because you know he thought he could spend sometime with his wife alone but no... although kaku wasn't agreeing first but then seeing the puppy faces of four of them she agreed.

They were all in the same car.

Virat was driving...and Sai was in the seat beside him.

Sai was busy chatting with Pakhi and Karishma while Samrat and Mohit were trying to talk to Virat about some sport...trying being the keyword here!🙂

He was try to seek Sai's attention but whenever she was about to turn to Virat Pakhi intentionally started talking more loudly to attract her.

The four of them were teasing Virat by not letting him talk to Sai and Sai being the talkative girl she didn't pay attention to Virat.

Sm:-Virat gaadi rok na!

V:-Kyun?

Sm:-Rok na..

Samrat stopped the car.
He went out and opened Sai's door...

Sm:-Sai tum aaram se peeche baith kar Pakhi aur Karishma se baat karo

He winked at three of them.

V:-Yahan se kya problem hai
He Said with frustration.

S:-Actually main bhi yahi soch rhi thi...baar baar peeche mudna pad rha hai...

V:-Par Sai..
Before he could say anything...Sai went out and Samrat sat..

He gave Virat a teasing look and turned around and saw Pakhi mohit and Karishma also giving him the same look.

Sai sat behind Virat...

V:-(in mind)Abhi tak atleast dekh toh paa rha tha...koi nhi Virat...abhi raat aayegi phir kal toh hum dono Honeymoon par bhi jaa rhe hain...honeymoon par thodi ye log aayenge!

Sm:-Sad but true... Honeymoon par hum chaaron nhi aa payenge!

He whispered to Virat who was shocked that how Samrat read his mind.

After a while of journey...Virat was extremely sad for not being able to see his wife for almost an hour...she wasn't even visible in the mirror...he could hear her voice only.

Samrat bursted into laughter.

P:-Kya hua?

Sm:-Yaar mere hisaab se ab bass karte hain..bechare Virat ko kuch zyada hi pareshan kar diya..shakal dekho murjha gya hai.

S:-Aap logon ne kya kiya?

M:-Aapko dada se door...

S:-Par main bhi car mein hun vo bhi car mein hai..toh!

Sm:-Sai vo sab baad mein samjha denge...abhi tum idhar aa jao...Nhi toh Virat hum chaaron ko kacha chaba jaayega...

Sai and Samrat both came out of the car.

Outside the car:-
Sm:-Sai tum sach mein bahut lucky ho.....Virat tumse bahut pyaar karta hai... tumhare bina rehna uske liye mushkil hi nhi namumkin hai!

Sai smiled and said:-Vo toh hai...

Sm:-Virat bhi bahut lucky hai...usse tumahre jaisi pyaari si aur pyaar karne wali wife mili hai...

She blushed.
Virat pressed the horn...

Sai and Samrat sat down in the car and Virat felt relaxed.

P:-Aap dono aaram se baatein Karo we aren't listening anything..pakka!

Sai blushed...while Virat looked at her lovingly!❤️

Precap:-
Aaba ye cheating hai!

Cheating kaise hai....mere damad hain ye!Tujhse zyada khatirdaari inki karni padegi

Par sab inhi ki pasand ka...

Toh aur kya teri pasand ka banata main!

Updates might be really late after this one🥲