25) Confession!❤️

Surprise!!I am back with the updates of this story!😁❤️I said 5 June but I completed my story born for each other before that so here I am!❤️

~~~~~

Just one month to go for SaiRat's marriage and none of them had confessed their love to each other.

Virat's bandages have now been removed.

Whenever they tried to talk to each other Sunny or Vanshika disturbed them.

But today:-
Virat was sure he will confess his love.
He called Sunny and Vanshika.

V:-You guys have been so busy in mending our relationship that I guess you both have completely forgotten yours!

Su:-Sahi keh raha hai tu
He said looking at Vanshika.
V:-(in mind)Ghanta mending my and Sai's relationship.Whenever I try to tell her about my feelings these two people or rather these two enemies of my love come rushing there.Today I will send you both somewhere so that I could finally confess my love to my life!

Va:-Jiju?(snapping her fingers infront of him)

V:-Yeah!

Va:-You were saying something na?

V:-Yeah so...(putting hand in his pocket)here!
He said forwarding them tickets.

Su:-What's this?

V:-Its a ticket to a movie...and thereafter passed to the club!Guys go and enjoy!
(Mumbling to himself)And let me also!

Va:-Huh?!What?

V:-Nothing

Va:-But jiju are you sure?I mean don't you need our help in telling Sai about your love.

V:-(in mind)Before taking your help let me go jump off the cliff.

V:-You guys don't worry about it!Just think about "Vanny" and not "Sairat."

He said fake smilingly.

Su:-(hugging Virat)Thank you Bhai!

Vanshika and Sunny left.

V:-Sai ko bulaun?

He calls Sai.
V:-Free ho?

S:-Haan bass nikal hi rhi thi...kuch kaam hai aapko?

V:-Nahi vo...kuch baat karni thi...harr baar vanshika aur Sunny ki wajah se reh jaati thi...Abhi they aren't here..so...

S:-(in mind)Yahi Mauka hai Sai confess your love for him!

V:-So?

S:-Alright main aa rhi hun!

V:-Main pickup karne aa jaun?

S:-(sternly)Nahi...bhale hi aapke bandages hatt gye hain but weakness abhi bhi hai...you are not allowed to drive.

V:-Ok ma'am...but please jaldi aaiyega
He said cutely.

S:-(chuckled)Okay!

~~~~~~

Sai rang the door bell.
As the door opened:-
S:-Cheesecake(she shouted excitingly)
But she saw no one.
Her eyes fell down and saw Virat on his one knee holding a rose in his hand.

Sai blushed and took the rose.
He got up and gestured her to come in.
He Locked the door and she kept the cheesecake on the table.

She saw that he had decorated the house with flowers and candles and lights were off.

S:-(turning towards him)Virat's what's this?

V:-Arrange Marriage was always something I tried to avoid.I always thought of doing love marriage.Only if I knew arrange marriage could be this (pointing towards her) beautiful I would have always wanted arrange marriage.

Sai blushed.

V:-I know it's only three months since we know each other but three months is more than enough to know a beautiful pure kind amazing caring and above all loving soul like you! Honestly it kills me that I didn't know you for 27 years of my life!It feels as if all those 27 years were a waste..I feel I have lived for last three months only...these three months which I spent with you as my fiancee were amazing!And I can't wait to spend rest of my life with you as my wife!❤️

He went closer to her and held her hand.
V:-Sai Joshi!I love you!❤️

By this time Sai had tears in her eyes.

V:-I didn't say this all to make you cry!I genuinely meant it!

He pulled her into a hug.

V:-Well honestly I don't know whether you have same feelings for me or not...but you know....

S:-(interrupting him)I love you!❤️

Pulling her out of the hug...

V:-What?

S:-I love you!How can someone not fall for you?You are the best thing that has happened to me in past 25 years Virat.Even I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife!❤️

He leaned forward for a kiss......she leaned in too...but...bell rang.

Virat immediately backed off and Sai couldn't look straight into his eyes.

V:-Kon hai yaar?
He said frustratingly.

He opened the door only to find Vanny there.

Va:-Jiju aapka best friend is so irritating.

She said as she walked in and saw the arrangements.

She saw Sai standing there.

Sunny came in.
Su:-(shouting) Oye!!!Tune bhabhi ko bata diya?

Sai blushed while Virat nodded his head.

Vanshika looked at Virat then at Sai then at Virat then at Sai in disbelief.

Va:-Haww jiju...isliye aapne mujhe aur Sunny ko bahar bheja tha?

V:-Toh tum dono ke yahan rehte main baat kar bhi nhi pata?
(Mumbles)Abhi bhi kaunsa disturb nhi Kara..

Su:-Kya? kya kaha tune?

V:-Chod na yaar!

Vanshika hugged Sai.

Va:-I am so happy for you!Waise ab tu yahin rahegi?

V:-Nahi Vanshika!She will live with you only for the rest of the month till our wedding.

S:-Haan itni jaldi peecha nhi chod rhi main tera!

Va:-Acha jiju shaadi ke baad kuch kuch raaton ke liye main Sai ko le jaa sakti hun na?

V:-nhi!

Vanshika Sunny laughed at his answer while Sai blushed.

V:-I mean vo...vo...

Va:-Its okay jiju!Sai is all yours!
She laughed earning a smack on her shoulder from Sai.

All four of them laughed.

Next update after 55 comments!