29) Control your excitement!

Virat and Sai flew back to Nagpur 7 days prior to their wedding along with Vanshika and Sunny.

The wedding was to take place from Nagpur.
After doing some rituals in their gadchiroli house Kamal and Sai and rest of the relatives came to Nagpur for the wedding and other rituals.

The Chavans had booked a lavish hotel for them.

Now the thing is that Virat and Sai could only meet at the functions and not anywhere else which irked Virat.

He called Sai.

S:-Hii

V:-I thought that I should talk the love of my life because you know I am getting married so my wife wouldn't let me talk to anyone...gusse wali hai you know meri hone wali wife

Sai chuckled.

V:-Comfortable ho na?

S:-Bahut...mera toh Mann hi nhi kar rha hai ki main iss hotel se bahar niklun

V:-Oh hello madam!Nikalna padega aur mujhse shaadi bhi karni padegi!

S:-Yeah we'll see

V:-Aree
Both bursted into laughter.

Later that night:-
Sai,Vanshika and her cousin Akansha were alloted the same room.

Sai was unable to sleep just because of the thought that she is going to get married and tomorrow is her engagement.

She was turning her sides continuously and as she was sleeping between Akansha and Vanshika they were getting disturbed.

Va:-Sai yaar pagal ho gyi hai sone de na!

S:-(suddenly jumped on the bed)I am getting married!!!

Vanshika and Akansha were shocked to see her going mad.

Ak:-Vanshika di aap jiju ko call kar lo aur pucho is he sure?

Sai glared at her.

Va:-Yaar...pagal hai kya tu!!!

S:-Yaar pehli shaadi ho rhi hai na!

Ak:-Sai di jiju ki bhi pehli shaadi hai vo aapki tarah pagalpan nhi kar rhe honge...

Meanwhile.. Virat:-
V:-Yes....Finally finally meri Sai se shaadi ho rhi hai!!! Oh god!How to control????

Sunny and Virat's cousin Rajat were with him.
They were both super annoyed at Virat.

Ra:-Bhai kya kar rha hai?

Su:-Virat ab tu soya nhi na...main main...main teri sherwani par coffee gira dunga!

V:-Have you gone mad?Don't even try to do something to my sherwani

Ra:-And what about what you are doing to our sleep?Bhai so jaane de...kal subah tujhe koi kaam nhi hoga.. hum dono ko Ashwini kaku ne bahut kaam bataye hain...subah 6 baje agar hum dono unhe neeche nhi mile toh hum dono seedha upar jaayenge!

V:-Toh kisne kaha hai ki mere saath so?Chavan niwas bahut bada hai...kahin bhi chale jaate!

Su:-Ae tu pagal ho gya hai....main toh apne ghar jaa rha tha...tune mujhe yahan roka hai!!

Ra:-Main khud guest room mein sone wala tha issi ne roka mujhe

V:-Acha aisa kya!

Su:-Het bhagwan...iss ladke ke mann mein sirf Sai bhabhi chalti rehti hain...kya hoga iska?

Virat was still smiling like a lovesick idiot!😂❤️
Su/Ra:-CONTROL YOUR EXCITEMENT!!!!

Precap

Finally kuch der ke liye hume akele time toh Mila..

Kisne kaha?

Author's note

I thought that what twist should I bring for the wedding but then I realised that the show has gone to gutters so why should I make you all suffer like Vankar makes us suffer....so next I don't know how many chapters but there is gonna be a lot of fun,Masti and romance!!❤️😁

Will definitely try to update daily!!