28)Feelings

SAI'S POV

I just love Virat's family.They are all so caring and loving.

For first few months of ou wedding we'll be living here in Mumbai only but then we'll shift to Nagpur to his family, my family.

His family is a dream family.Aai she is just so loving.I have never been loved by my aai but after meeting Virat I am going to get my aai.

Baba he is absolutely fun-loving chilled out soul.He is a retired army officer and now he is enjoying his life to the fullest!

Bhavani kaku is strict.But only from outside.She is also sweet.She believes in keeping the family together.She might not be easy going but she loves every member of her family to the core.

Sonali kaku is sundar beautiful mast.

Omkar kaka...well he is just like bhavani kaku!

Karishma is toh ekdum first class insaan enjoying her life to the fullest.

Mohit dada is amazing! Although he is reprimanded by kaku sonali kaku Omi kaka and baba for getting married so early that too without informing the family but he is chilled out.

Samrat dada is very caring.In his form I have got a older brother.

Pakhi vahini she is so beautiful and sweet.Always caring... jethani-devrani wala nhi sisterly bond hai hum dono ka.

Sanya and Harini are always behind me.Mami/ chachi...people think it irritates me... absolutely not!Who can get irritated by such cutieesss!!

Everybody done.
Sure?
Yeah.
Virat?

Virat...my to be husband.Honestly I never thought I could get someone who is really a gentleman.Abhi toh we haven't got married and he makes me feel loved everyday via video call!Once we get married he is gonna spoil me with his love.He is so caring.I love him sooooo much!!Who doesn't?Well no other girl should love him like I do.He is the perfect example of an ideal husband!Well yeah he is not my husband yet..but I am sure he'll be an amazing one.I really feel lucky that he loves me soo much and I am going to be his wife!❤️

VIRAT'S POV

Sai!What to say about her...I just cannot express in words what she means to me.
I never thought that I could love someone so much.I love her beyond everything.She means the world to me.

Within such a short span she has got so well involved with my family.

She has even won the heart of Bhavani kaku! Something which took Pakhi vahini and Karishma atleast 3-4 months after their wedding,Sai did it 3-4 months before her wedding.

When my family in Sai's absence praise her I feel so proud of her.

She deserves every single happiness of this world.I'll make sure to care about her to love her and above all respect her.

Because we will be married I don't want her to miss any opportunity in her profession.

If ever she has to go somewhere I am not going to stop her.Who am I to stop her from achieving her dreams?I'll support her as much as I can!She is never going to be alone.I'll be always by her side afterall she is going to be my wife who is already my life!

I'll be always by her side afterall she is going to be my wife who is already my life!