chapter 15

Chapter 15

Honey’s POV:

 We were all back at my house. Mum invited everybody seeing as she had made spag bol, who can resist that? Beau was constantly talking to his Riana on the phone. I could imagine her perfect teeth, blonde hair, blue eyes. Perfect teeth until I knock them out. Shit. I did not just think that. I mean everyone is talking in between themselves and normally Beau and me talk , so I feel; kinda left out, ya know? 

On my way out the room, I grab Beau’s Blackberry where he was talking to ‘Riana’ and ran upstairs. Beau followed closely behind.

“Hey! My phone!”

“I need it to finish off my drawing on ‘technology’ “ I half lied.

“Okay.” Beau said walking back down.

I could hear a few whispers outside and just as I was about to check his call history. Yes I am nosey. Skip was standing behind my door and I had a feeling he may be spying on me. Pretending not to notice him, I finished off my drawing. Skip walked away as soon as I put the phone down. Great I couldn’t even check his history. Groaning inwardly I walked downstairs to return Beau’s phone.

“Beau’s at Nattie’s.” Skip confirmed.

“Kay.”I said jumping over the fence.

Beau’s POV:

“Listen Beau...” Skip started.

“Yeah?”

“She just drew the phone, nothing remotely suspicious or jealous.”

“Oh.” I said slightly disappointed.

Honey’s POV:

I know what I’m gonna do, I’ll just accidently break his phone. What? It’s the blackberry not the Iphone. You people are too judging. Beau opened the door and he strolled into the kitchen. I followed closely behind. Now how the hell am I supposed to accidently break his phone? Maybe I can’t. Sigh.

“Beau your phone.” I said scaring him slightly. He jumped and broke the glass on the floor. I walked closer to pass him the phone. But I was wearing one of those stretchy cardigans and it got hooked in the draw, I managed to unhook it and then tripped over my untied laces. Shit I’m gonna land face first into a pile of broken glass.

Beau’s POV:

Honey was falling and so was my phone, I had to choose one. My phone. My girl.

Phone?

Girl?

Phone?

Girl?

Phone?

Girl?

Phone?

Girl?

Phone?

Girl.

Definitely girl.

I ran forward and held Honey stable. My phone broke as it fell on the kitchen tiles but it didn’t matter. Honey was here with me safe and sound- cuddled to my neck. Bliss.

Honey’s POV:

I’m back home, minus the glass and eating my mum’s famous Spaghetti Bolognese with my close friends. We finished off our dinner and grabbed a movie. Ted. Heheh. We sat there and watched as I also made plans for my birthday. Mabs read out her checklist:

“Venue?”

“Done.”

“You’re supposed to say check.”

“Check, whatever.”

“Food?”

“Sorted, check.” I corrected myself feeling the wrath of Mabs’ glare.

“Drinks?”

“Alcoholic for you, non alcoholic for me.”

“You don’t drink?” Beau asked.

“I’m crazy enough sober.”

“Agreed.” Beau nodded

“Hey!” I argued.

“Honey.”

“Yes, Miss Mabs.”

“Outfit?”

Beau winked at me. I threw a cushion at him.

“Yeah done.”

“Is it a short dress?” Jai asked me, grinning.

“You should make that the dress code.” Skip added looking at Kiki.

“People should wear what they feel comfy in, okay? Yes Mabs it’s the dress we saw the other day.”

Mabs clapped. That girl.

“Invites?”

“Beau’s making them.”

“I am?” Beau asked confused.

“Yup.” I nodded.

“Then we’re ready, Nattie will make you beautifuller with her makeuppy skills.” Mabs grinned.

“Neither beautifuller or makeuppy are words.”Kiki grinned at Mabs.

“How about ******* ****.” Mabs asked.

Kiara just rolled her eyes.

“You’re gonna look hot.” Nattie said in awe.

“Try your best”, I laughed.

The movie finished and everyone headed home besides Mabs as I prepared myself for my two day makeover.

 “Come on girl.” Mabs grinned.

A full body wax, a manicure a pedicure, a massage and hair wash later, I was absolutely shattered.

“Tomorrow’s is party day, the party will be at twelve and you will be a sexy mama.”

Mabs grinned as she walked out of the door, leaving me to the comfort of my warm bed. Tomorrow night, it’s my birthday.

Beau’s POV:

I dragged myself to the tanning salon...

-------------------------------

soz its such a msall chapter guys but its more of a filler chapter than anything else.

lotsa luv

Honey.

P.S check out my new story My American Boy. Vomment!!!