Look at me now *Beau Brooks FanFic*

Chapter: 1

Beau’s POV:

I heard that it’s gonna be freezing, not that it’s me who wants to go to England anyways; it’s not that I mind that much but seriously. Atleast all of us are going to England- that’s us as in The Janoskians. Trust Skip to win us free tickets to England, not for a week like normal people, The Janoskians, normal? Never. Skip drew a picture of a dick, yes a dick, to represent the topic nature in an art competition and the judges thought it was a rare flower or something so he managed to win tickets to England for a year- no joke. My phone bleeped:

Daniel Syhounie: u & da boys ready 2 go?

I replied:

Cunt, we’re goin 4 a yr let me pck- mite 4get my snapback. Jai, Luke, me meet u @ James’ place, k?

I shouted to Jai and Luke to go down as I made my way down the stairs along with a huge suitcase.

Honey’s POV:

It’s warm today, warm for England, anyways. Natasha’s old friend James is coming here, he should be like here tomorrow at half five.  But Nattie is way too shy to ya know welcome him so I told her to hold a party to welcome him. That kid! Too bloody shy, she bare acts innocent, I shwear down, she ain’t really that innocent otherwise why would she be my friend. I heard Natasha’s voice call for me, she walked in and rolled her eyes at me. “What?”, I asked. “ Why am I your friend?”, she laughed. Haha, I was ironing my “PERV * *you shouldn’t be looking here” top. “Nyah, I want to make an impression on your old and new friends”, I grinned. “You sure will”, replied Natasha.  Nattie looked at me with a serious face: “Listen?”, it was her way of getting my attention. “Yeah?”, I asked, she looked suspicious. “ Well, you know that James and his four other friends are staying around mine.” “ Yeah”, I answered slowly to allow her to continue and drop the bombshell she was going to say. “I tried to ask Kiara and Mabs but...”- I interrupted her, “ You know I’m so bloody impatient so hurry up and tell me!!” “First say please”, she retorted. “Excuse me, I don’t think so”, I grinned back at her. “You are so stubborn”. I thanked her for the compliment, modestly of course. “Whatever, the problem is that you’re gonna have to get the cake I ordered.” I paused, “ That, was an example of an epic let down, you were supposed to say something shocking like...I’m pregnant with the school caretaker. “Ew! Don’t even go there!” Nattie said that I would pick up the cake at five and be back by half past- tomorrow- she is such a worried kid. “No probs”, I reassured her. She did not look reassured.

Beau’s POV:

Finally after continuous hauling- unfortunately we were only hauling suitcases, anyway where was I? Yeah, after hauling the suitcases us Brooks’ reached James’ house. From there we made our way to the airport via. a cab, saved us from that hauling ;). We were just casually chatting about Skip’s artistic talents, when Jai asked: “ So where exactly are we actually going to be staying?” Quite a useful question really, shows how last minute we are. “Oh yeah, James said he sorted something out with his friend.” All heads turned towards James who said:” Yeah, my friend Natasha-“ I just had to interrupt, “Ooh Natasha, yum, yum...” “Shatup!”, said James turning red. I just love embarrassing people. James started talking again, “She lived here, in Australia then she moved to England, I’d kinda kept contact with her and her mum thinks I’m sensible, etcetera so we’re all gonna be staying at hers.” He continued, “ After our plane ride which would land at about half three, we meet Mr. Rengal who’ll be there with a cab- apparently there’s loads at the airport, and we leave our stuff in the cab when reach there at half five, and we leave our stuff in the car cause Mr. Rengal, which is Natasha’s dad before you ask , anyway Mr. Rengal will take our stuff to where we are staying.” James paused as he was out of breath, I could feel my dirty mind coming up with something to say when James started to talk again to avoid another interruption from me. “And basically Natasha’s set up a party at this hall and after that we party and after partying..even I can’t say what will happen especially if Beau gets drunk again.” I laughed, “ That happened once and after my experience I would do it again and again!”, I grinned. Luke smirked: “ Mr. James is organised today.” Jai rolled his eyes, “Don’t ask he’s late.” The cab pulled outside the airport, I stretched my arms, yawn, now for one long aeroplane ride.

Honey’s POV:

After Miss Worried Freak had reminded me to get the cake by half past five tomorrow for the fifth time, I erupted. “Fishfinger!, what’s ya probs?, ya know I told ya I’ll get the cake so stop telling me!!” Then I grinned, I can’t really help it, it’s hard to be angry with Nattie, Mabs or Kiara for long anyway. At this point I would like to remind you respected readers that I’m straight, okay? No really I am. Nattie sighed, “ Oh, I don’t know, sorry for being such aworried person, it’s just that I wanna make sure James and his friends have a good time.” Uh-oh , I could just sense the waterworks, so I did what I always do, I grinned: “ Why ya worry, Nattie? James and co. Will have an awesome time as long as I’m there”, I said in my pathetic Australian accent. Nattie smiled, “Yeah you’re right, why do I worry? I just gotta be who I am, friendly and kind...”, her list went on and I drifted off into a world of my own- a seriously strange world. I nodded whenever she looked at me; I was in my own thoughts thinking about the time I managed to rip a designer top and had to leg it to BodyShop [NOTE: TRUE STORY- DON’T ASK!!]. NATTIE asked me something and I nodded. “I agree”, she said. I snapped out of my world and asked, “What happened?”, in a confused way. “Oh, you were just agreeing with me on the fact that you’re stupid.” “Hey!”, I shouted faking offence. “Such a bloody dramaqueen”, Nattie said throwing a pillow at me. Time for revenge!!

5 MINS LATER

I have feathers stuck in my hair- a lot of them.

Nattie’s phone bleeped and so did mine at the same time- weird but is good and seriously weird is EPIC!! I checked my phone:

Mabs- soz, me & ki haven’t talked 2 you’s for an age (high five dramaqueen!) but wat can we do, families,eh? We’ll b here tomz 2 c James & friends.

I replied:

Ya’ll babz? & hows ya twin? :D James and co. From land of Aussie’s- awesome!! Need 2 learn accent 4 tomz.

Honey- the monkey!!

As I finished typing, I asked Nattie who was on her phone. She replied, “James, he said they were in flight and he’ll see me tomorrow after twelve years. “Oh la la”, I smirked. Nattie grinned and quickly responded: “ Maybe, if he’s still same old James, I might want oh la la.” “Someone needs to pour water on you”, I said casually. “Don’t you dare!” “Then don’t provoke me by daring me.” Nattie made it clear that I didn’t have to put water on her head, so unfortunately I didn’t.