Chapter 4:

Beau's POV:

I saw James give Nattie and embarassed look, I think Honey noticed too. You see I have always been known to be the dirty one who plays girls but I am quite good at reading body language and James body language tells me...that he wants to fuck Natasha! Someone clicked their fingers in front of my eyes- Honey. "Hello? Did we lose you for a minute there?", she asked genuinely conused. Luke answered back, "Nah. We lose him all the time in his thoughts he's probably imagining uhm.. stuff." Honey grinned and raised her eyebrows," Ooh." I turned on my dramatic side, I turned my head up and said," I am too good for people like you so I was concentrating my own self", I said trying to mock a Birtish accent. The boys laughed, but I think the girls were offended. Oops, I started to talk: " I didn't mean to- And then I was interupted by an upset looking Mabs. Luke saw her face and glared at me I shrugged my shoulders. Mabs started: "Not a word." Honey spoke: "That is really rude and you should be a bit more careful with what you say", Honey was nearly in tears. Mabs was in tears. Oh shit! All over my accent attempt. " Yah, coos yoou Aussiez ccant do a Briteesh accentt", Honey said in an Australian accent. And all the girls burst out laughing- what the... Mabs had tears rolling down her cheeks again but this time with laughter. I looked at Skip he can come up with answers for the weirdest of things but he gave me the 'I don't know' look. Nattie smiled: "You actually believed they were offended?" " IT WAS A JOKE!!", I shouted above the noise of the music. "Yep", said Kiara, I mean Kiki confirming it. Honey and Mabs were still in tears laughing along with Luke and Jai. Honey said in between laughs, "Don't look..haha..so..haha shocked we take drama classes and are awesome actresses", she turned towards Mabs and they burst out laughing again. Skip looked suspicous, "Everyone here is laughing except for Beau, it's cos he's the one normally playing the tricks, who wants to help me make him laugh?" "No Skip, No ,No!!", I screamed- fuck it it's hard acting cool guy I might as well scream. Honey grinned, "Goan Skip!" Then everyone decided to tiggle me, Shit I could not stop laughing.

Honey's POV:

After we had all finished making Beau laugh, we decided to continue our game and the bottle landed on Mabs, she said truth in fear of being dared to kiss that dodgy guy near the bar- we hadn't invited him but anyone could come- oh well. Luke asked her: "What are your ages?" She said about Kiara and her being sixteen, Nattie seventeen and she said me last: "and the youngest and most immature Honey is only fifteen." I laughed, "Yeah like, my height's not that bad when you compare it to my age!" The boys laughed. "Why is it that whenever I say something serious people laugh and when I try to make them laugh they don't." "Cause you're Honey, remember?" Mabs said. "Did I say that out loud?", I asked. ( You see I have this bad habit of saying my thoughts out loud and it has got me trouble- more than a few times.) "You sure did", Beau answered me. "Great", I laughed and continued, "And I was bare gonna try and be the cool, mysterious girl when you guys were gonna come." Skip grinned, "Well, it didn't work ,but I guess if you weren't you then it probably would've been an awkward day." I laughed, "I'll take that as a compliment." The bottle landed on me, I wasn't gonna back out nu-uh, " Dare.", I said with complete confidence.

Beau's POV:

I smiled my evil smile, first dare of the night. Skip said we should dare her to kiss me but she's too young, ya know- 15? Never, I wanted a girl atleast eighteen or older than me. Skip suggested we could dare her to kiss him- he wouldn't mind. "No!", I interupted slightly louder than I had expected. I heard Honey's loud voice shout:"Beau is Skip by any chance raping you?" "Shatup", I shouted back across to her and she grinned. She grins so much that it's impossible to be angry with her. I suppose I wouldn't mind just one kiss from her and it's only a dare anyways. "Go on then", I told Skip. "Let her kiss me", I fake sighed. " You are such a slut", Jai said. I gave him my 'shatup now or else' look. He continued, "But you're a nice slut." I rolled my eyes, brothers,eh?

Honey's POV:

The guys finally came back and gave me the awaited dare. "Go on then- tell me? DARE ME!"     "Okay, okay calm down, we dare you to kiss..", Skip started. I rolled my eyes, I knew I would definately have a kiss dare but who? I mean as a Janoskianator, I found Beau and Jai and Luke and Skip and James as my original favourite out of the Janoskians (I know thats all adem but hey what can I say) but now I actually know them, I think that they would dare me to kiss some sort of dodgy bloke-like the one near the bar. I better stop thinking otherwise I might end up in Rehab.The suspense was literally killing me. "Who hurry up and tell me who???" Skip smirked, "Beau." I grinned, "You call that a dare?" Yeah Beau was hot but as a Janoskianator I also knew that Beau don't do young girls and bwoy I'm young so I wasn't afraid on him going all 'I wanna fuck you' on me. YOLO anyways. Skip smiled," No, I don't call it a dare, I call it suicide." I laughed. Skip continued:" Are you brave enough to commit suicide?" "I sure am", I grinned back. I walked over to Beau and I did not, I repeat did not go all girly and shy on him, I pulled him up by the hood on his hoodie and pulled him close, so hard that he almost went flying, I supressed a laugh and snogged him- hard.

Beau's POV:

I feel like I'm the girl and she's the guy, she pulled me close and snogged me without a care in the world and that's what guys do. But the real reason I felt like a girl was because of the thoughts in my head, I have kissed many girls in my life but she made my tongue tingle, fish, I think I'm an undercover girl! To prove myself wrong I snog her face off the way guys do and she couldn't stop laughing. I snogged her yet harder and we tripped over James' arm , she pulled away with uncontrollable laughter. To try to regain her balance, Honey pulled onto Jai's wrist but because of Luke pushing me I fell on top of Honey and so I held onto Mabs- bad idea she was lightweight, - me grabbing onto Mabs caused me to fall on Honey, who tripped Luke and pull down Jai who made Skip and Nattie fall face into Mabs who being so light fell as well. Honey was underneath this huge stack of people laughing, "Get off, me you guys are so..haha..heavy!" As we stumbled back to our feet I decided to give Honey a hand up and so did Jai and she sprang back to her feet. Nattie yawned, "Come on party time is over." "What?", I saw Honey protest. She may be mad but she is one heck of a good kisser.