Chapter 6

Beau's POV:

One word: HANGOVER. My head is spinning around and I feel half dead, I really need to know whether I did anything stupid last night, you know what I mean. I rub my eyes and make my way over my brothers, I've gotta make a good impression on Nattie's parents so I'm gonna go wash my face and look less drunk.

30 MINS LATER:

Transfomation, I look so sexy even though I may say so myself. My brothers still haven't woken up as I make my way down and greet Nattie's mum with a smile, "Good Morning Ms. Rengal." Nattie's parents are divorced but her mum still had her marriage name. "Good Morning, sweetie", she replied to me.

"Here's breakfast", Nattie's mum put down a plate of sausages and a fry up with beans in front of me. "Uh, sausages for breakfast?!", I questioned as she laughed. Nattie's mum smiled, "It's an english thing- it's called a full english breakfast." I said, "Oh, okay-y." I mean sausages for breakfast? Am I gonna fit in? Course I am, I lurv-e-e sausages in more than one way... "Nattie, get down here now!" Nattie's mum called up the stairs. Nattie came down looking picture perfect and I could see James blushing as he walked down behind her. "Hey.", she said. "Hiya", I replied in my full australlian accent. "I'm going to Honey's you guys wanna come?" she asked. "I'll come" we all said in unison as I went to put my plate to the sink, I turned to face Ms Rengal, "I like full english breakfasts." She laughed in return.

Nattie walked around the gate while we jumped over the fence, Nattie knocked on the door. "I'mmm cohumminggg", a muffled voice said. Honey. She opened the door with a tooth brush in her mouth and a little girl in her arms. "Hurreyy upp and get inda housee." As soon as we got in she let go of the girl and ran to the bathroom presumably to rinse her mouth which was probably stinging with too much toothpaste! She made her way back and lifted the little girl onto a stool, "Lizzie, go to mummy and get changed you have to go nursery", she shouted.

Lizzzie, probably Honey's sister screeched back at her:"No!!!!!!!, You don't have to."

"That's cos I have six week holidays" Honey shouted even louder. Jai looked shocked and I felt it, this was just like our house back in Australlia. "Don't looked so scared this is a normal day in the Taz household", Nattie explained. "Right", I answered slowly.

Honey's POV:

"I have visitors", I said as soon as I had managed to get Lizzie my adorably stupid younger sister back to my respected mother to bloody well get some clothes on. Nattie raised her eyebrow, "Here for you, no way I was just gonna introduce the boys to your mum and then show them London." I calmly kicked Natie in the butt. "Well she's upstairs with Lizzie, if you dare.." "Shatup." "Whatever if you wanna go London without me then you will miss out on the free transport that I managed to get for all nine of us", I said to Nattie. "Okay you can come" she immediately replied as the boys laughed. We made our way outside, "Bye mum", I shouted upstairs before she asked me to do anything else. We walked out just as Kiki and Mabs arrived to mine. "Right guys, I present to you our transport..", I started "TA-DA!!" I looked at everyones shocked faces. Then Beau stated, "You are an ..IDIOT." "I know but isn't it so cool." "Yeah!", Mabs said as she got onto the bicycle with me, a bicyle with nine seats. "How did you get this?", Kiki asked concerned. "Haha!, I laughed, "you don't have to worry bout that..", I laughed again as all the boys hopped on.

Beau's POV:

A nine seated cycle- what the, unpredictable girl. But if you unpredictable then you're predictable to be unpredictable so then you are predictable and not unpredictable in the first place..I just confused myself. "Come on peoples, we need ta singgg!", Honey said. She stood up on the bike as we cycled, " I'm gonna li-i-ive my lifeee, no matter what we party tonight." Jeez thats one of my all time favourite songs. Before we know it allof us are standing and riding the bike singing live my life, we're getting so many weird looks, it's actually funny like fastfooding :p. I'm beginning to like Honey- a lot. Yeah she's not exactly blonde haired and blueyed but she's someone who I like...just she's a girl and you can't just like a girl,can you? And the thing is, I feel quite vain (hehe) cos she's like me. I have now made a resolution to lok good whenever she sees me, so I can kiss her again. She kisses well, I have said a lot of times- a few too many. Sh's now throwing her scarf into the wind and it landed on this random guys face. Honey smiled and said to him straight in the face, "You're hot."she continued, "Like me!" Luke grinned, "Someone's a little vain?" She grinned back, "No, HOT are my intials Honey Olivia Taz!" "Awesome!"Jai smiled. She looked at him ," You have the same initials as Justin Bieber!" "Haha Beau", Jai smirked at me, "I got JB and I tohught you were the Belieber!" "Shatup", I said kicking him hard. Then I spoke, "My initials are BB, like blackberry", I grinned. And I could see Honey had a mischevious look onher face. "What are ou thinking?

", I questioned her. "You're initials Bin Bag!" I tried to grab hold of her so I could beat her up- but if failed, another fail, we all toppled of the bike and into the river we were supposed to be seeing. I'm wet.