Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

Beau’s POV:

Waking up in a plane is not a great place to be; it’s where I was this morning. Me, James, Skip and the twins, hehe I like calling them that- it makes them annoyed, yeah anyways, we’re in this very long queue to find our suitcases. Oh how time flies, but on the plus side, I spy hot chicks there standing just a metre away from me. Jai asks Luke why he brought a dull suitcases cause it’d take forever to find it. Just as Jai finished speaking the chicks on the side gasped, “Oh my, such a cute accent”, Jai looked shocked and turned to face them. “Um, thanks.” “You are so hot”, the girl with the miniskirt (that should be called a very very very miniskirt) continued. Jai laughed, “Nice to know someone thinks I’m hot.” Just then Luke turned around, the girls did a double take, “Woah!, another hottie they smiled in a sexy (uhum sexiieyy) way. I thought I might as well turn around to see their reaction to the ‘hotties’ not so hot older brother. I turned slowly and the girls blushed, sheesh English girls are easy to get! I was confident now so I decided to talk to them, bad idea, a large looking guy,( i’m a midget but he was larger than normal) walked up to them and they walked away alongside him- oops.

Honey’s POV:

Yay! It’s an awesome day today, I get to meet my best friend Mabs after two whole weeks! Nattie just as happy to meet Kiara, who is her best friend as well as Mabs twin. Kiara is ace at everything especially Maths and Science, Nattie’s into English and Computer Studies, Mabs is good at sports and drama and I also like drama but I like art too. We were both going to choose Music for our GCSE’s but apparently it’s not much singing its more composing- boring... In fact me and Mabs met at a karaoke contest, now we always go together! So you can imagine how happs I am that she’s coming back as she is not as serious as Nattie or Kiara but not as mad as me either. I must now go and get the well awaited cake ;).

Nattie’s POV:

It is now five and the boys are arriving early, unfortunately my dearest friend Honey has not yet arrived with the cake- I may just have to kill her. Kiara and Mabs have arrived and they are here with me. The door of the hall we rented for the party, opens. A friendly looking boy walks in, his face recognisable. “James?”, I smiled looking downwards. “Hey, Natasha, he answered. He looked well, Honey would say hot like hot stuff!! I went quiet I am shy, why is Honey not here she’s the loud one out of all of us. I smile, “ I point to Kiara and say, “This is Kiara my best friend”, I turn to Mabs “And this is Mabs her twin”. Mabs smiles and looks down. My friend Honey is also going to come here but she might take some time.” It was quite awkward, Honey should hurry up. I check my phone, shit!! Five miscalls- oops. One of the guys extends his hand, he’s quite confident, “I’m Beau, the dirty minded one!”, he grins. “You remind me of someone I know”, I smiled at the memory of Honey saying those exact words when she helped me to get rid off my old boyfriend- that girl. “Ooh, who may that be?”, he smiled. I was just about to answer when... “WHAT THE FURCKK, THE BLOODY MAN, DONT LISTEN, YOU DONT PICK YOUR PHONE AND I..”, Honey had walked in her up to her face with boxes off cake. I turned to Beau and smiled, “That’s who.” I could just imagine Honey grinning from behind the boxes of cake, “ Wrong timing?”, Nattie babz what were you doing??”, Honey asked.

Beau’s POV:

I was just talking to these girls, be kind and friendly- okay, okay I was checking out how they looked, James friend Natasha is hot, with a capital H,. Blonde hair, blue eyes, in fact they all look like models. Apart from one, who I haven’t seen her face was covered in boxes, she sounds like a joker- sure knows how to make an entrance anyway! Natasha had smiled and taken the loud, swearing girl behind into the other room..interesting.. Natasha had walked back with the girl, I nearly fell off my stool. FUCK.