Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Honey’s POV:

Call me a perv (A/N Honey you perv) but I am kind of imagining neon green and pink thongs. Ergh. Wedgie! My mum looked at Beau slightly amused. “Go ahead and get your thongs, Beau.” She smiled. Wtf? The boys didn’t respond the way I did to Beau wearing thongs, I mean is it his hobbie wearing really tight womanly underwear? I scrunched up my nose in disgust. Mabs and Luke walked in hand in hand. They were real cute. Wait that reminds me of my Nando’s. Walking to my kitchen I make a start on my Nando’s before Luke demands it back. Beau had gone back home to get his thongs... Shudder. “Looks like you’ve made up.” I said, with mouth full of Peri Peri chicken. Realising I sounded like: “Lukeliiikeyoumphmadeumuhp.” Swallowing my food I grinned and repeated what I had said. I was responded with Mabs and Luke kissing each other- like there was no fucking tomorrow. Disgusted, I walked out of the room. What to do for ten minutes?

Putting my cardigan on top of my thin strapped dungarees, I jogged up to my bedroom, smiling slightly at my collage on the wall. That wall was a memorabilia of my life. I opened my cupboard and looked at my make up section. Make-up was just like drawing and I’m pretty good at art. Changing my mind about the make-up, I grabbed my little black sketch book. Fuck make-up that’ll come off anyway, why not draw? Hmm. Most of the time I draw people but Jessie J’s song ‘Technology’ (A/N Listen to it peoples) was playing. How about I draw the topic technology. I started to draw my Ipod beginning with my headphones.

Right I’ve finished my Ipod, okay maybe I should draw my Iphone. Yeah that seems like a good idea. Seriously the guys said that they’ll take ten minutes..twenty minutes had gone at least. And stereotypically it’s the girls who take forever to get ready. LOL. I’m always ready ;) There still space on my page. What other technology, should I include. How bout a camera? I walked to my draw pulling out a camera..just as I finished shading the camera, everybody called me, including Kiki and Skip- when had they got back? Smirking I walked down: “Beau, where are your thongs..?” He pointed to his feet. “Flip Flops?” I half said and half asked. Beau rubbed the back of his neck, “Yeah, is that what you call them in England?” I grinned, at my stupidity. “Hey Beau, “ I smirked,” Yeah?”.. “In England thongs are a lady’s uhm.. undergarment.” It was his turn to choke no. “I said that.. and you’re m-m-mum?” He stumbled. I laughed, “Don’t worry, she smirked it off. All of the others were laughing along with me at Beau’s embarrassment. Grinning, I grabbed Beau’s arm and we walked out the door.

Kiki was leaning on Skip’s shoulder..but she wasn’t happy. Come on. I know my friend. I nudged her shoulder.. “Kiki, you can smile.” I grinned. Then she genuinely smiled. “That’s better.” We were walking towards the bus..come on.. it’s England..it takes half a year to go to the beach but once we reached it was fun. Mabs and Luke walked hand in hand along the beach same with James and Nattie. Kiki and Skip were reading a novel- I give Skip credit..he actually looked interested. Jai was texting to Amelia..I think she’ll come to Walthamstow (my yard) soon, so things could clear up between them and they could be friends. Jai was sweet like that. That left me and Beau..seriously everyone around us were practically a couple- aside from Amelia and Jai. Me and Beau were the only lively ones around. I sat there smiling at how Beau’s hair lifted up with the wind. Déjà Vu. Like on the ambulance and in my weird dream.  Woah. Beau’s arm slid under my legs- shit I know what he was gonna do. I could feel his smug grin on my back. Shoving his chest, I screamed:

“Beau put me down!!!”

“Hmm. Nah. I like it here.”

“Shut up.”

“I just love the idea of pissing you off Honey.”

I snorted. “I love the idea of having sex with Louis Tomlinson, but do you see me doing that?”