Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

Nattie’s POV:

I saw James’ sleeping face beside me- doesn’t take a genius like Kiara to work out what we had been doing at night. I put my hand under the pillow and screamed, waking up James in the process. “What happened baby?” James asked me concerned. “It’..something furry.” I answered feeling terrified. James lifted up the pillow and we saw a fake rat, eww. Gross.  Next to it was a note:

Yo Ma Nattie Biatch

Thought I’d help wake you up!

Love Honey x

James looked fairly annoyed. I didn’t like to see him like that- he looked beautiful when he smiled. I put my hands through his hair. “I’m going round to Honey’s I’ll tell her off”, he told me whilst sounding like my mum and I giggled.

Honey’s POV:

The light peaked through my window. “Urgh, Jack don’t wake me up!!” I said scrunching up my eyes. “It’s Luke.”

“What the fuck Luke?”

“Language, dearie.”

“I don’t care about language when I wake up.”

I heard Beau’s laugh from outside my room.

“Here’s your Nando’s.”

I smirked: “Luke , you’re pretty desperate for Mabs, it’s only six.”

Luke looked down: “Mabs has her morning run at six in the morning, you know? For her race next month.”

I smiled: “Yeah. I know. Come on Lukey Boy, lets get you and Mabs together.”

Luke smiled at that.

Opening my door, I blinked at the Janoskians in all the pride and glory standing outside my room. Woah- a wave of hotness.

I strolled into the bathroom, grabbing my hairbrush. I just about looked presentable in my dungarees, what dungarees are so sexy. They were made out of denim and reached just above my knees, plus it was warm today. I purposefully turned on my iPod putting on ‘Set This World on Fire’ by the Janoskians or as I say my bwoys ;) really, really, really LOUD. I came out the bathroom grinning. “Anyone for a dance?”

Beau’s POV:

We were all laughing and dancing to our track- vain much? We were making so much noise, I LOVE IT.  Honey’s straight black hair bounced up and down as she mimed our voices though her hairbrush. I can’t help it. I walked behind her, enveloping my hands around her waist and watching the shock on her face was absolutely worth it. “Beau!!!!!!!” she screamed as I lifted her up and spun her around. Luke’s laugh was gone;

“Honey, it’s six forty five, Mab’s must be back from her run.”

“Luke, she won’t like it if I’m there, Mabs is not really one for PDAAAAAAAAAAAAA.”

I laughed at Honey’s scream as I twirled her around, her head inches from the ground, I won’t hurt her though. She just looks too cute in those dungarees of hers.

“What do I have to do. To gain back my Mabs?” Luke said agitated

“All you have to do is go up to her, face to face and apologise, she might give you a bit of a hard time but she’ll forgive you.”

Luke smiled for about two seconds, then stopped, “How will I get there I don’t know the way and Mabs won’t like it if you come.”

“I know the way, and plus I was gonna go with Kiara to a book shop.”, Skip shrugged.