Chapter Three: Its Time

Its time. Time to change my life. Nothing would prepare me for this. The time, i change.

Its School. Me and Cory have gotten closer and Nikole has found some more friends. But today we've been spending more time together. Enjoying our last moments in form of human, we don't know whats going to happen, no one does. Every change is different.

*_-Lunch-_*

"Hey April" Monique says as she approaches me and Cory.

"What do you want Monique" Cory groans.

Well Demi here wants to ask u a question" Monique laughs as she pushes her friend Demi at him making her stumble. She muttered and couldn't say anything. "Go on, say it" Monique says angrily, "say it or I'll tell Jordan you've been cheating on him with that Jarod guy. Demi steps forward with an awkward and embarrassed face. "I wanna ask I-if you would, um, have that m-money you owe me f-rom last week?" she said stumbling every now as then with fear in her voice.

"What money?" Cory said to Demi as I looked at Monique,Monique tapped Demi on the shoulder. "Oh gotta go b-bye" Demi said to Cory and the group left.

"Well that was strange" Cory said

"Tell me about it" I replied. A loud ding sounded, it was my phone. I opened my bag to find a phone, it wasn't mine. My phone has a hard plastic cover with autographs from previous friends. This phone has a pink cover with glitter and a name, MONIQUE. Monique came rushing back over. "Sorry, i dropped my phone and must of picked up yours" She laughed and handed back my phone. I was freaked. She could of done anything to it. Everything was fine, the physical appearance, all apps and all personal information, including my diary i keep in notes.

As Cory and i where talking a guy walked over. He was fat and lumpy(imagine a baby hippo), he had curly red hair, flopped all over the place, he looks greasy and sweaty, his mouth was wide enough to fit a giant burger in with out any struggle or shoving. "Hey Coorryyyy, is this your girlfriend, an she's so... pretty actually" the guy says, well born-wolves are always good-looking. Corys is trying to keep a straight face but i can see the anger and hatred growing, i can even smell it (that sounds weird). "Well new girl I'm Augustes or just Gus" Gus says. Monique runs around and rushes over to him. "What are you doing, you just broke up with me and now your hitting on her you little-" the bell wrings interrupting Moniques screaming. Saved by the bell.

*_- Later-_*

I arrived home to find a my parents waiting for me and Nikole. They turned to us and smiled and clapped in joy. "Wh-at-s going on?" I say confused as hell at how they are acting. They dragged us inside, me and Nikole looked at each other with confusion and a feeling of anxiousness on our faces. We got into the dining room, and at the table was a giant rectangular cake with big righting saying, Changing Day. This was something they do for each of us, but because it was me and Nikole it was bigger. I FUCKEN LOVE CAKE!

After probably an hour the cake was nearly gone, and it was nearly time. Everyone started to head up stairs until, "girls can u help me with the dishes " said mum as we start to go up stairs. Me and Nikole groan and go back down. Mum puts the tap on to fill up the sink, but the sink wasn't filling, there was not plug, purposely. (So that the rest of family couldn't hear them).

"Girls i need to tell you something, its going to be hard and its going to seem unfair" mum says sitting us down. "What is it, wha- whats happening" Nikole says holding my hand. "The thing is, when two born wolves who are born on the same year, when the changing comes, only one will," , me and Nikole lean closer in to listen. "Only one will gain full change including abilities and transformation", Nikole and my heart sunk, knowing the truth was hard, it was like being hit by a flying anvil. (What?). " But the person who does not have full change will gain a slight more powerful abilities" mum said trying to cheer us up, it didn't work. I stood up and ran up stairs. I ran into the bathroom and lock the door. Tears come streaming down my face. Mum was right, this is so not fair, this was my dream, to run with all my family and Nikole and share the experience with her mainly. "Honey, honey" mum knocks at the door. Nikole's down stairs, speechless, frozen.

I finally get out, i know that even if Nikole got all the change i would still be able to us my abilities. I slowly walk down stairs. Nikoles ok, but i can see that she is a little upset at least. Mum comes up to us. "Its time".

We follow mum and dad to a part of the forest where no one will be able to find us, or hear us. We arrive at a cliff face, down below is a beach, water, and death. Theres a wide spread patch of land from the cliff we are at. I look at Nikole as we walk out from behind the trees. Mum tells us where to stand and she passes us each a box. The box was silk and had a purple ribbon around it. " Open them" she says. So we do, i pull out a beautiful silver necklace with a bright glowing opal in it. "Its for good luck, and to remember that you are both and always will be sister, you will always be together, no matter who is chosen" mum says, dad hasn't said anything as he remember how his twin brother and him where at the changing and he was chosen, his brother was so distraught he jumped off a cliff.(Depressing). Nikole and i held hands her necklace was gold not silver but she had a opal on it as well.

*_-Third person-_*

A light started shining over head, the moon, full moon, blue moon. Nikole and April clench each others hands. Aprils phone starts ringing, its Cory calling. The wind starts picking up, blowing leaves everywhere, a leaf hits her pocket answering the call.( strong wind). "Hey April" Cory answers. Nikole and Aprils faces start scrunching up, bad. The moons shine is aimed right on the girls. They both let out a loud piercing scream that would break glass. Corys ear bleeds from the sound. Aprils body is tingling with an intense pins and needles feeling all over her body. Nikole had the feeling of tenseness all over her. A silver light glows around April whilst a gold one glows around Nikole. There parents look at them fear and worry not knowing who was going to be the one. One last loud scream comes from April and then its over.

Cory screams into the phone "April?April? April answer me. Aprriilllll".