Chapter Two: Well That Was Rude

Last night was a blur. It was really just unpacking, decorating, choosing which side of the room me and Nikole are having, eating and then going to sleep.

I feel calm, tired, happy to be in a deep sleep, its a place where i can imagine the best world. As i smile i feel cold water hit my face like a instant punch in the face. The twins start shouting "get up, get up you have to go to school"then they run off down the hallway. They know i hate it there and thats why they always make me get up.

I'm just so warm,i toss and turn in my warm sheets until, "ahah" i fall out of bed and hit the floor. Well i definitely have to get changed, don't wanna be late, i wanna make a good impression, i wanna make friends really. I've not always been the best at making friends. Its either i move away, I'm not to friendly or they just don't like me. I can at least try. "Thats the spirit" i hear Nikole say, i turn my head to see she's still lying in bed, back towards me. Wolves can telecommunicate (communicate through minds) and she must of heard me, she has the strongest type,everyone in the family has something that stronger than the others.

*_- Arriving at school-_*

I have butterflies erupting in my stomach, I'm nervous, you'd think id be used to it by now, but its always scaring moving to a new school. New people, new teachers, new school. Annoyingly this school has uniforms, a white button-up collar shirt with green, black, strips of blue and white in a weird pattern for the skirts. The boys wore the same white top but with grey shorts. It was better than some uniforms that iv seen around. It has a logo saying Willamburra High School with a tree on it to represent the forest.

We stop. The school is big, i can see library, a quadrangle,  and 5 double story blocks labeled a-e, an office and out the back seemed to be an oval the size of over two Rugby(football) fields. It seemed ok.

I step out of the car when a tall, bald man steps in front of me. "Welcome" he says, "I'm your principle Mr Welshcan and I'm here to be your guide and answer any questions" Mr Welshcan had a voice a bit higher than any other man, he was a bit fat and had a double chin, but he seemed nice, but come to think of it most principles and teachers seem that way at first, then they turn.

Nikole, and i where led through the school to his office. On our way people stared at us, as they always did in my new schools. We sat down in his office and he talked about where all the classrooms where, got our time tables and a whole booklet of information about bell times, to set up our laptops and even a page on going to the bathroom during class.

Me and Nikole sticked together as we walked out into the quad. We had many glares from other students as we walk to some seats. The whole time we where talking but telecommunicating not to attract eves droppers.

First days where hard, but it got worse. A girl walked up to us with like five others behind her. They all had brown and black hair and wore so much makeup that it looked like they used out a whole pharmacy. "Hi, you must be the new girls I'm Monique or Monny."the girl asked whilst she adjusted her skirt to make it shorter. Like her skirt was short enough. "Nice to meet you I'm Nikole and this is April" Nikole says and i just put a hand up slightly. "Why isn't she talking, is she like mentally and physically ill or something like what the fuck is with her haha" Monique laughs looking at me. Thanks biatch. Nikole fist bumps me saying good one in tele (Author: when i say tele that means telecommunicate). "No i can talk and I'm not mentally ill but thanks for your concern" i say in a annoyed voice. Monique had a confused face. "Anyway so you're physically ill then, cause you just said you're not mentally ill but u left out physically, well you do look a bit on the, ugly side" she laughed and her 'minions' laughed with her. She seems so fake, and oh how i'd love to rip her-, "APRIL" Nikole Mutters under a smile. Monique flicks her hair and walks off.

*_-Third person-_*

"Well that was rude" Nikole said, and Nikoles normally the nice one. "Tell me about it" April sighs. Across the quad is a boy he was looking the whole time at the two girls. He walked over. "Um, hi girls" he says he has black hair flopped to one side which goes down is face as far down to his ear, he wore a black beanie and the boys uniform(white shirt, grey shorts). When i saw him a warm shiver went up my spin."That was hilarious not many people escapes Monbitches wrath, but you girls are new so its easy to understand" he said laughing. The girls looked at each other and looked back to the guy. "Oh I'm Cory Samuels by the way sorry i just came up like this" Cory said with an awkward grin on his face. They introduced them selves and then went into a deep long conversation with him.

*_-April-_*

The bell just went for first period. I look down at my time table. "B12?" i say having no idea were that is. Cory looks up at me eyes wide, "I'm going there, hey how bouts i take you to your classes until you get the hang of it April?" he says really fast. "Ummm sure thanks Cory" i say happy.

"What about me i have no idea?" Nikole shouts laughing,

"Oh haha soz" Cory laughs.

I walk into the classroom and the first person i saw was Monique. Boys surrounding her. "I think I'm the only boy in this school who doesn't have a thing for Monique, ha" Cory whispers in my ear which makes me snort laugh, which makes him laugh. A strange comfort went through me.

Monique looks at me, she bends back to the boys sitting around her. I can't help but hear her.

"Guys be careful of that new girl, she's so mean, she called me mentally and physically ill and was calling me a bitch and everything and she so gross". Biography for her self. "Haha its like she's saying a biography of herself, eh" Cory states, i look at him as if to say what? How? "H-how, i just thought that" i said to my self quietly.

*_-End of day-_*

The day went quick. Cory and me where always talking and Nikole seemed to find some friends in her classes. We where only in one class together which was alright but we do like sister bonding. As we say goodbye to Cory and walk off into the woods to take a short-cut home i think of the weird thing that happened in first period. But i decide to ignore it and just follow the trail mum left us to find our way back home.