Chapter Thirteen: The Locals

*_-Vamps-_*

In a motel near the border of Willamburra homed the small clan coming to Monique's call. They compelled all the staff and guests. They all gather up in the living room."You know that theres a panther and werewolf pack here at least" one girl said.

"Yes, thats why we sounded for the locals" the leader said,

"the locals?" one guy said,

" yep, the local vamps around here, they hide in plain sight. Our leaders have agreements and we are joining together" he said a smirk on his face. They all looked at each other grinning and smiling. "And we are attacking, tonight" he ended.

*_- Cory-_*

I walked up to the front door, i don't know why i was so nervous. It was me and Aprils second date, i had so much planned for today. I heard movement inside. The door unlocked and April was standing there. She wore a pair of skinny deman jeans with a pink long sleeve midriff and her purple Dzo beanie. I grinned. I saw her mum in lounge room, "ill bring her back before six" i said as April laughed, we went out.

So where are we going?" she asked holding my hand. "Well we are going to 4 places in total and we should run cause we will just be able to squeez them all in" i said starting to speed up. In seconds we where running fast. I felt my legs take control and speed up. April did the same. We looked at each other and smiled.

*_-April-_*

We arrived at the first stop. All i saw was a line into two doors.We got tickets and went in through the doors. I didn't know what was in there but i thought it was a club. As we entered i got cold. There was a giant ice rink, a few people but still enough to have fun. Cory looked at me and smiled. We went to get our skates and he looked a bit worried. I looked at him putting his skates on, "oh don't tell me you've  never been ice skating" i said sarcastically he looked up to me and swallowed hard. "I'll teach you" i said.

We got out to the rink, " I'll show you how i skate" i said sliding onto the ice. I went to the speed rink. I got my feet used to the ice and set off, i felt my self glide over the ice like a bird flying in the clouds. I felt my feet get faster and faster, i sped around the ice and spun. As i finished my loops i went over to Cory. His mouth dropped and i laughed.

We went to the slower rinks and i got him on. "Cmon Cory i know its slippery at first but it gets better" i laughed. He bent his knees a lot and put his arms out.He pulled him self along the barrier of the rink trying to get used to the ice. I laughed a few times trying to hide it but i couldn't. "Come here" i said holding out my hands. He grabbed my hands and i glided to the middle. "No,no,no not the middle" he freaked, i laughed and held him close. "Now, stand up and bend your knees slightly, have you legs close, then push one foot out,then the other, then the other so on and on" i said holding his hands the whole time.

After a while he got used to it and was speeding around with me. At one point they turn off the lights and little fairy lights around the rink came on. Me and Cory where alone in the speed rink, and thats how we liked it. They put some calm music on and he pulled me in close. We glided around together. Cory was gliding around when he hit a hole in the ice. He fell forward with a "WHOA" and he dragged me down with him. I landed on his stomach as he turned back over. We laughed at each other, we were close to each other. I twisted my head and kissed him, he kissed back. We heard a little buzz go off and it was Corys watch. "Oh no.  We gotta go to the next thing" he said flipping me off him.