Chapter Fifteen: Red Dandelions

*_-April-_*

Blood was everywhere, i couldn't believe how much blood came from one vamp. "Well, one down, many to go" i grunt kicking a vamp charging at me. I kneel down pinning her and say "goodbye" as i ripper her head right off her body, the best way to kill a vamp and also rip its heart out. Those where the two main techniques we used for this fight. It was bloody and screams erupted from all over the place. I look per over to a few vamps standing in the back waiting for a opening. I narrow my eyes and my fangs and claws come out, i roared, They turned and started charging at me. They sped over and knocked me to the ground, one pinning me down as i struggle to get up, I bent my hands to get my claws to scratch his arms. He yelps but doesn't stop, i heard a sudden 'SNAP' and i screamed in pain as i felt hands snap my leg bone in half.

I start to try to sit up when they get there fists ready to go for the kill. Cory turns his head and spots them. His eyes widen and he roars charging over in wolf form, he rips one of the vamps head off and corners another, the vamp was scared and Cory didn't let it go, he jumped and ripped the vamps heart out with his jaws. He looked back at me popping my broken bone into place, it healed quickly and he helped me stand up.

I heard a yelp and looked to my right. Charlotte was being hurt. Two vamps where beating her, i saw one distracting her as the other readied a knife. "NO!" i scream running over with all my might. I slide through the gap between the vamps and charlotte on the ground, i lift my claws and slash their throats spirting hot blood all over my face. I jump around there backs and rip there heads off clean.

I felt a sharp stinging pain in my neck i scream slightly and look around, it was.... Monique. My eyes widened as she said "Hello April, did u miss me" she kicked me down. I looked up at her, she had blood all over her face, she had fed and was strong. I feel a burning sensation going through my body. "Wolfs bane, pure wolfs bane" she said laughing a smile spread wide across her face. I kept growling and screaming in pain. She was about to stab me when Cory and Charlotte jumped on her pinning her to the ground. Seeing cory being this brave and doing the right thing made the pain of the wolfs bane go away. They made her stand up and i got to do the honours. "Goodbye you little BITCH" i scream shoving my hand right into her chest, twisting and turning from her to get an incredible pain, i grabbed hold of her heart and i ripped it out of her chest. Her body fell to the ground tears rolling down her cheeks.

I look around to see only one more vamp, Nikole killed one, leaving the other alone. She looked it in the eyes and dug into its chest tearing out its heart and she dropped it to the ground. I smile and everyone gathers around.

I hug everyone. We all smile at each other in victory. Everyone was fine apart from the odd cuts, bruises, factors and broken bones here and there. I feel someones hand on my shoulder, i turn my head to see my dad. I hug him tightly and i laugh. He steps back and my family starts to go over to him, when a silver wolfs bane covered knife come through his chest.We all gasp and put our hands to our mouths, "i love yo-" he said, his body falling to the ground, "DAAAAAD" i scream kneeling down to him and holding his head in my hands. Demetres dad George appears form behind the knife in his hand. "Hold on dad , hold on" i cry. "He deserved what he got" George says proudly "and now, you're next" he said lunging forward to me. A dagger rips through his throat, gasping sounds erupting from him, he turned his head and he fell to the ground. "D-Demetre" i say softly Demetre stands there tall breathing heavily in anger. "He was a bad, cruel and controlling man, forcing my family to kill innocent people, i watched them die at his hands, and now he hurt someone dear to you, so i rid him from doing it ever again" he said strenght in his voice.