Part 4

*5 days later I went to school me and Jaden didn't talk at all. He was one of my best friends in science class so I had to find someone else to talk too. I turned around to see Jaden looking at me. Once he realized I saw him staring at me he turned his head. So did I.*

Josh: hey
*Josh was a kid that sat next to me. He never talked to me though..*

Josh: what happened with you and Jaden?
*Josh whispered*

Y/n: I- I don't know
*I whispered back*

Josh: rly cause there's been a lot of rumours about u two breaking up..

Y/n: who told u

Josh: Ava told everyone. she's been seeing Jaden ever since u both 'broke up'
*josh whispered*

Y/n: it's not like I care anyways..
*wtf Jaden moved on rly fast..we took a BREAK 5 days ago*

Josh: anyways since u guys aren't a thing anymore would u wanna come to my party tonight...Jaden and Ava are gonna be there. U don't have to come if u don't want to

Y/n: no no Id love to
*This was my chance to move on. Maybe meet someone knew at this party*

Josh: perfect
*Josh gave me the rest of the info on where the party is and I decided to get ready*

Y/n: MOM, DAD. IM GOING TO JOSHS PARTY NOW..
*I yelled out*

What I wore:

*As I was walking downstairs My dad stopped me*

Dad: you look beautiful sweetie! Are u ready to go now!?

Y/n: yah!
*I grabbed the keys and walked in the car. My dad started teaching me how to drive a week ago but he still wants to be in the car with me when I'm driving.*

My car was a black Range Rover:
(A Range Rover is one of my fav cars Lmao)

My car was a black Range Rover: (A Range Rover is one of my fav cars Lmao)