59

Y/n: k Jaden we should rly get back to the party..

Jaden: u sure u want me to stop?

Y/n: ...yesss
*I said as I got off of him*

Y/n: still want me to wear ur sweater?

Jaden: mhm

Y/n: ugh fine
*I said as I put it on*

Jaden: u think they noticed we were both gone?

Y/n: nah
*I said as I opened the door. Javons face widened as he saw me and Jaden in the bathroom*

Javon: I- AGAIN- HOW MANY TIMES DO I WALK IN ON BOTH OF U..

Y/n: u didn't walk in on us...we weren't doing anything..we were just talking!

Javon: isn't that what u guys say all the time

Jaden: whatever
*Jaden said while grabbing my hand and walking out of the bathroom to meet up with Jayla. Javon followed*

Jayla: where were u guys!?

Javon: they were in the bathroom fu-

Jaden: NO- we weren't

Jayla: eww whatever...let's go back home this party blows

Jaden: alright

*we went back home and it was already time for bed so I just decided to sleep over at the Walton's.*

•••

Jaden: wanna watch something?

Y/n: ya sure

*We watched some Netflix then Jaden fell asleep with his hands wrapped around my waist. I needed to get some water but I didn't wanna wake him up so I just stayed in bed*
•••

~next day~

*tomorrow was my birthday so I was rly excited I was gonna turn 17. Jaden was already 17. Anyways I woke with someone jumping on the bed. It was Javon trying to wake us up*

Javon: WAKE UP! UR BIRTHDAYS TOMORROW!!!

Jaden: SHE KNOWS NOW GET OFF!!!

Y/n: JAVON DONT STEP THERE!

*I got up and tackled Javon to the ground with Jaden. We all laughed and kicked Javon out so we could get dressed. After I got dressed I went downstairs to eat something.*

Dj: oh! Y/n u slept over!?

Y/n: oh ya..I hope that's ok!
*I said while kinda smiling*

Dj: of course! Anytime!

Jessica: Jayla help me set up more plates

Jayla: alright

•••
(At the dinner table)

Jessica: is there anything u want for ur birthday?

Y/n: oh no! It's alright!

Jaden: she wants to act in euphoria

Y/n: JADEN..no I-

Jessica: I can give the producers a call! Since javons already working there maybe we can get u in!

Y/n: rly! Thank you so much!

•••
*after that we watched some movies. Jaden wrapped a burrito blanket over the both of us and we watched shrek with jayla and javon*

~a few hours later~

*Later I just called some friends to hang out and then just went back home since I didn't see my parents or siblings at all today. I opened the door and Jaxon (my little brother) jumped up and hugged me. I was kinda used to a toddler/kid like him since I spent most of my time with daelo but I felt I spent less time with Jaxon so I said hey to My parents and Jake and just drove Jaxon to the nearest ice cream store*

Y/n: alright so what flavour do u want!

Jaxon: hmmm...chunky monkey!!!

Y/n: ...chunky monkey?!

Jaxon: uh huh!
*I just laughed and nodded. The line was pretty long so when I reached to end I was taking out my money from my purse.*

Ava: look who it is!

*I knew exactly who it was from her voice. Ava got a job at my favourite ice cream shop great. I just hope she doesn't say anything bad about me while Jaxons here*

Y/n: can I get one chunky monkey in a small cone.

*I said as I handed her my money. She grabbed it out of my hands*

Ava: soo homewreker.. did u have fun at that party the other night?
*I hadn't even realized she was there*

Y/n: mhm I did..

Ava: cause for a long time u and Jaden weren't there?..and the bathrooms were closed for some reason?

Y/n: just mind ur own business. The last thing I'd want u to do is spread rumours.

Ava: well I'm sure they wouldn't be rumours would they.

Y/n: can I just get the ice cream.

Ava: have a...bye!
*I grabbed Jaxons hand and sat in the car. As I was driving Jaxon didn't say anything to me. He didn't even touch his ice cream*

Jaxon: what's a homewreker...
*he said as he took his first lick of the icecream*

Y/n: it's someone who ruins a relationship...

Jaxon: u ruined Ava's relationship?

Y/n: I- ...no I didn't. She ruined it by being controlling and manipulative towards Jaden..

Jaxon: oh alright..
•••