Part 23

(Ur waiting for ur mom and dad to pick u up and jaden went back to class)

Ava: this never would've happened if u weren't such a boyfriend stealer.

Y/n: IM THE BOYFRIEND STEALER? Ur the one who number one: cheated on him, kissed him multiple times right after, tried to make it look like he was cheating on me by kissing him a second time. U shouldn't be talking

*ava rolls her eyes*

Office lady: ur parents are outside y/n!

*u get a nervous look in ur face while walking outside to the car*

*u open the door and just sit there while they both look at u*

Y/n: Ava-

Josh: NO! No talking, I don't wanna hear it. Ur grounded for a week!!!

Y/n: I already have a suspension!

Josh: Does it look like I'm gonna negotiate?

Nailea(ur mom): *whispers* hey go easy on her..she's been through a lot with Ava..u know what it's like with her and ava they don't get along. This wasn't a surprise to any of us. We should be conforting her.

Josh: fine..
*he turns his head around and looks at u*

*josh sighs*
Josh: I'm rly sorry.
Y/n: so am I.
*u hug him*

Josh: ur grounded for the two days.

Y/n: alright..

*u all get back home and school ended so jaden just got home*

*ur on ur bed scrolling on tiktok when u see a video of u and Ava..it was an edit of u hitting her with the caption saying: beat her a$$ y/n!!!
With the username of: lovely.y/n.*

*u start laughing when u hear ur window opening, jaden falls through the window*

Y/n: omg babe! Why couldn't u have gone from the door!?

Jaden: it's more exciting plus ur grounded remember. *he smirks*

Y/n: oh lord
*u both laugh*

Jaden: what u looking at?

Y/n: tiktok, my whole Fyp is me beating up Ava.

Jaden: finally people see what a real bitxh she is.
*he rolls his eyes*

Jaden: soo..wanna come to my baseball game tomorrow?

Y/n: grounded..
Jaden: oh ya..well is it ok if I invite friends to watch my game?

Y/n: sure ig

*u and jaden talk more and cuddle then he leaves*

Mind: *which friends was jaden gonna invite to his game..I hope it's not a girl*

*the next day 30 min after the gAme (they had won so they went to a restaurant to celebrate and u couldn't go cause u were grounded)*

*ur scrolling through tiktok when u see an edit of jadens baseball game.*

Y/n: aw cute!

*u stalk the fans account to see other vids of jaden and u see a vid that was posted 10 min ago*

*u click on the video and it's a video of valentina laughing with jaden*

In the caption: I shipppp

Comments: y/n>>>Valentina

*u feel a tear down ur face*

Y/n:..it's just an edit it's fine!

(More about Valentina: Valentina was one of ur closest friends when u were a kid. Until she switched elementarys we never talked after that..but now she's in my highschool)

*u call Jaden*

Jaden: hey-
Y/n- hey

Jaden: what's up!
Y/n: nothing just saw alot of edits of people shipping u with Valentina..

Jaden: ur worried that I like her? Cause I don't. The fans can say whatever they want. If u don't believe me that's ur problem. I hate u never trusting me. I love u, and when I say that u should believe me and not our fans that judge us by a 15 second video!!!

*u start shaking because jadens voice was getting louder*

Jaden: Y/N hello?! Answer me!!!

Y/n: y-ya s-sorry..

*u hang up*

*10 minutes later u here someone climb through ur window*

Y/n: jaden..I-

Jaden: shhh
*he pushes u to the bed and u lay down*

Jaden: when I say I love u, I mean it! U shouldn't believe people we don't even know.

Y/n: Ik I'm rly sorry..

*he pushes ur hair back and starts kissing u, slowly kissing u down ur neck and collerbone and lifting ur shirt up*

Jaden: fuckk

*omg*