Part 41

What ur wearing to surf:

*u all run down to the beach and jaden lifts u up while running*

Y/n: ahh jaden!!
*jaden starts to laugh and puts u down, u all get ur boards ready and run in the water*

-20 min later-

*u turn and see Jaden on his board next to u*

Jaden: u ok babe?

Y/n: ya just tired!

Jaden: we can go back to the chateau if u want?

Y/n: ya but they still want to surf..

Jaden: it's alr it'll be just the both of us then

Y/n: ok!

*u tell everyone ur leaving, say bye, and u walk back to the house with jaden holding ur hand, u guys get to the chateau and jadens inside making some food while ur in the hammock staring at the beach, u see Jaden walking towards u with two bowls of fruit*

Jaden: Jesus they barely have any food here

Y/n: haha I know! We should go get some later

Jaden: ya

*Jaden gets in the hammock with u and he's still in his wet shorts with no shirt on*

🧠- wow

*jaden rests his head on ur stomach while ur playing with his hair, he looks up at u and climbs up from ur waist to ur collarbone and breathes heavily, he starts to make a trails leading up this time, he starts kissing u up from ur collarbone to ur neck, and slowly goes up and up, he reaches to ur lips and kisses u, obviously I wouldn't resist so I kissed him back lol, I felt a smile while I kissed him back and he continued to kiss me, he let go to catch his breathe and kissed me again and again, breaking the kiss a few times but then coming back to kiss me again but just harder each time, u hear a loud group of people approaching so u back off*

Kiara: we're we interrupting something..?
*everyone laughs*

Jaden: ya u were

Y/n: jaden! Be nice

Jaden: fine

*u put ur arms around jadens chest and feel his muscly abs*

Javon: get up lover birds were going to the party at the beach in an hour Remember? U guys gotta get readyyy!

Y/n: Ughh fine

*u and jaden get up and go inside, u guys go back to the room*

Y/n: when's Javon gonna go sleep on the couch with jayla and the others

Jaden: I don't know.. I think we should get a room to ourselves though...,kinda wanna finish what was going on before.

*u laugh and open ur suitcase to pick something to wear, jaden helps u put it on and zips the dress*

What u wear:

Jaden: alright let's go!

*u all get to the party and it's nighttime, there's a few string lights scattering around and it looks rly nice, everyone's having fun, drinking beer and listening to music*

John b: cmon u guys let's go get some drinks!

*everyone says ok and we all head to the beach bar and get a few drinks, u feel a tap on ur shoulder and turn around.*

Y/n: ja-

Rafe: hey

- u thought it was jaden -

Y/n: uh hi?

Rafe: how are u?

Y/n: sorry? Do I know u?

Rafe: no but u will

*he puts his hands on ur waist*

*everyone turns around*

Jaden: wtf! Back off man

Rafe; and who are u?

Jaden: her fucking boyfriend?

*OML I couldn't handle when Jaden was jealous it was rly hot but right now wasn't the time to want to kiss him*

Rafe: and? what are u gonna do!?

*rafe turns to look at everyone's reaction and everyone stays silent, rafe turns back around and jaden hits rafe in the face*

Y/n: omg
*u put ur hands on jadens chest pushing him back while he's still punching rafe, he smashes his bottle against the wooden seats and starts hitting rafe with it*

Y/n: pls stop!

*jaden continues to punch him while rafe also hits him a few times as well, everyone pulls out there phones and by this time jaden and rafes face are both bleeding*

Rafe: tell ur weird boyfriend to get the fuck off me!!!

Y/n: jaden pls, jaden look at me!

*jaden turns around and looks at u, he takes a deep breathe and sees u shaking from how much blood is on his face*

Y/n: rafe get off of him!

*u pull jadens arm and he finally gets up, he falls into ur arms, it must've been because he was dizzy*

Y/n: let's go back to the chateau and get u cleaned up ok..don't worry

*jaden holds onto ur arm*