Part 44

*ur food arrived and u guys are eating and talking*

Johnb: u sure ur ok to go to the party jaden? I mean after the fight with u and rafe..things got kinda intense who knows maybe he's gonna come back for a round two..

*everyone had a worried look on there face and so did I* - I knew Jaden was ok and he could beat up rafe any day, but I still didn't want him to get hurt and have to hide it from his parents on top of that.-

Jaden: I'm alright, I won't cause trouble but if he touches y/n I'm making no promises!

*everyone laughs and u guys finish eating, get in the car and go back home to pick an outfit and get ready for the party.*
(This party was inside and it was thrown by John b's old friend Brandon, he's a half kook half pogue, so he has a pretty big house*

*u and jaden are in the room looking through the suitcases to find something to wear, jaden takes his shirt off*

Jaden: should I wear this shirt or nah?

*u got distracted by his abs lmao*

Jaden: hellooo??

Y/n: oh! Yah sry

Jaden: too busy looking at me huh?

Y/n: can't help myself when ur hot

*jaden wraps his arms around u tightly and u feel his abs on ur back, u turn to look at him and he connects his lips to urs before u could say anything else, Javon walks in*

*javon opens the door and walks in*

*u both turn to look at him*

Javon: Oh sorry I was just getting my SHIRTTT
*he bumps into the door while backing up*

Javon: NOT AGAIN

Jaden: it's not what it looks like lmao

Y/n: ya

Javon: jaden has his shirt off..I've seen this too many times *javon laughs*

Javon: weirdosss
*javon grabs his t-shirt and walks out*

Jaden: sorry about him, love u

Y/n: love u too

*u both get dressed and this is ur outfit:*

*everyone gets in the car and you all start driving to the rich side of the island while playing (flashing lights-Kanye west), jayla, Kylee , you and kiara are all singing along while all the boys roll there eyes and u all start to laugh, U rest u...

*everyone gets in the car and you all start driving to the rich side of the island while playing (flashing lights-Kanye west), jayla, Kylee , you and kiara are all singing along while all the boys roll there eyes and u all start to laugh, U rest ur head on Jadens shoulder while his hands on ur thigh, u look up at him and u both smile, u whisper in his ear*

Y/n: don't cause any trouble pls...

Jaden: no promises.
*jaden gives u a kiss*