Part 5

Josh: HEYYY!!!
*Josh said while opening the door and hugging me*

Y/n: oh yeah hey!
*I said while hugging back*

Josh: come in come in!
*I barely heard him from all the music and talking in backround but I just nodded and walked inside*

Josh: u want me to get u a drink?

Y/n: a drink? Uhh sure!
*I said while following him to the kitchen while budging through people. Then I saw Jaden making out with Ava his eyes landed on me and I just looked away.*

Josh: soo...here's ur drin-
*I connected my lips to his. I didn't know why but I just wanted to get back at Jaden. I thought I could move on..but I knew I couldn't. I just wanted to make Jaden jealous. I needed Jaden back. I just think its too late. Anyways josh kissed back and we ended up also making out until Javon stopped us*

Javon: ur rly hurting him..
*Javon whispered*

Y/n: what?
*I said while turning around*

Javon: ur rly hurting Jaden..
*Javon whispered*

Y/n: who the fuck cares. He looks rly happy with Ava.

Javon: it's not like t-

Y/n: JAVON JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
*I said while grabbing Josh's hand and walking outside. Everyone stared at us the whole time*

Josh: what was that all about..
*Josh said while sitting down next to me on the front steps*

Y/n: I- I don't know

Josh: u do know...I know u can't stand seeing Jaden and Ava. But it's normal...after everything that happened with both of u it's hard to let go. But u have to someday. And u shouldn't blame it on Javon. Do u think what Javon said to u was a lie? When has Javon ever lied to you?!

Y/n: never...but still...If he's SO sad whyd he start dating Ava

Josh: I don't know...maybe to forget about you!?!

Y/n: ya..

Josh: also why'd u kiss me?

Y/n: oh..

Josh: to make Jaden jealous?!?

Y/n: mhm..

Josh: it's fine...we can do what they did in "to all the boys I've loved before"..
(The movie is about a guy who pretends to date someone "fake dates" to get his ex gf jealous so ur basically gonna play the role of the guy to get ur ex "jaden" jealous)

Y/n: I love that movie..but is it rly the right thing to do...I mean u don't mind?

Josh: I don't mind at all!
*Josh hugged me and we basically became rly good friends the past few days. We knew no feelings would erupt when we were "pretend" dating.*