Part 42

*u help Jaden walk back home while he's leaning on ur shoulder while walking with you, it was really dark by now and you're not sure where everyone else went but you and jaden were walking to the chateau alone*

Jaden: thanks..

Y/n: for?..

Jaden: helping me walk back home

Y/n: well obviously..ur my boyfriend and you're bleeding like crazy!

Jaden: ya..

*u guys get inside and everyone sitting the living room -I guess they were waiting for us- *

Jayla: is he alright!?

*jayla gets up from her seat quickly and so does Javon and Kylee, they quickly rush to Jaden*

Jaden: I'm fine..

Jayla: ur face jaden! What are mom and dad gonna say about this!

Jaden: there not gonna find out.

Jayla: alright then.

*this was the first time I saw Javon have a serious face..usually he was funny and calm but he seemed panicked*

Jaden: let's forget this ever happened ok. I'll get cleaned up and tomorrow let's just have a normal day please don't treat me like I need some sort of support.

*everyone says ok and u go to the bathroom with Jaden, he's laying there sitting on a wooden stool while ur cleaning his forehead, by now he's all cleaned up and u give him a goodnight kiss and get dressed to go to bed, u climb in bed and Javons in the living room sleeping there for the night so it was just u and jaden. The sound of the water was really relaxing and then u felt jadens arms wrap around ur waist tightly and hear him whisper:*

Jaden: if rafe does anything to u, let me know ok. I'm here

Y/n: thanks, ya he's a jerk

*u turn to look at jaden and his lips meet yours*