15

Yumi

I was about to turn off my phone when my twitter account suddenly banged with notifications.

I was smiling to myself as I read appreciation comments and tags about Jayumi, which is the combination of Jaycel's name and mine. I was even replying to some and nililike ko lang yung iba dahil super dami nila.

I really found it cute when they made a fan page for us. To support us. Knowing Jaycel's fandom as a famous volleyball player.

My phone bepped as I received one message.

From: Ate Jen

I saw some clips of Dani and Jaycel's live earlier, you two are the cutest. But, are you okay with the people tagging and mentioning you? You know what I mean.

To: Ate Jen

I'm at my finest, Jennifer Nierva. Hahaha. Don't worry, you'll be the first one to know if I don't feel good. Love you.

I immediately replied, to assure her that i'm doing good. I know what she mean. Ngayon lang ako na-link sa volleyball player from Ateneo, and knowing what happened after the bashing I got from my previous ships that fans made up, it really got me blue.

To the point that i'm afraid to post something on my social media accounts, even going out to public places. It was really hard for me to roam around knowing that there are lots of cameras focused on me. Kahit na kumakain ka ay may mga camerang nakatutok sayo, pupunta ka sa cubicle pero may mga nakasunod padin sayo. Kahit sa loob ng university may nakatingin sayo. It was really hard.

But this ship is different from the others.

I know I am safe with Jaycel.

I feel safe with her.

From: Ate Jen

Okay, Yums. Just don't mind the nega comments okay? Take care, love you.

After reading her message, I turned off my phone.

"Makaligo na nga, baka dumating bigla si Jaycel Ann, eh." I said to myself. Kinikilig ako just by the thought that she will come over to my place.

"AAAAA!" I squeaked, feeling my cheeks burning. Seriously sakanya ko lang 'to na feel. Landeee.

I need to compose myself. I don't wanna look like a creep ‘no.

I did my rituals as I put on a sky blue shirt and a white high-waist short. I heard a soft knocks on my main door as I finished putting my shoes.

Nakangiting mukha niya ang bumungad saakin. "Stop that grinning, Jaycel Ann." I playfully rolled my eyes.

I heard her chuckle. "Are you ready?"

"Ofcourse, I am born ready."

"Then let's gooo!" she cheerfully said. I chuckled at her cuteness. I locked my door then proceed to walk beside her towards the elevator.

"Wala ka bang training?" I asked, after plopping down her passenger seat.

"Evening training..." she said, focusing her eyes on the long road. "It's nearly 12 pm, where do you wanna eat?" she asked.

"I'm craving for samgyup... can we go there?" I asked, sounding like a kid that wants to buy a lollipop.

"Ofcourse, silly." she ruffles my hair. I throw a glare at her figure that cause her the laugh.